Chapter 1

Hello people I am surprised... Do you know why? well, the reason why is... How Do I have 33 reads already!? I don't understand anymore TwT anyway I'm going to begin now. Please enjoy. Also, this is not a POV there is no POV or comic strip in this k!

For those who are for some reason re reading this again I really don't like this book. Just my opinion so I'm gonna work on it while working on others. Also I was like I think 12 when writing this dunno why I did this but now I have aged still dumb but I think this is stupider so lets see how long I can last on this book.

As the sun hovered in the bright blue sky sunlight shone through the curtains of a young boy, his name was Izuku Midoriya. As Izuku awoke from his slumber he opened his emerald eyes that sparkled in the light, as he got up out of his bed he went to get changed into his natural clothing with his favorite white scarf. He flipped over the covers of his bed and headed first thing out past the kitchen to the front door. 

"Hey! Mom, I am going now!" Midoriya shouted to his mother while putting his shoes on

His mother replied from the kitchen, "Ok Izuku! Have a great day!"

Midoriya dashed through the door heading to the main center where none other than the most famous guild known to mankind, the guild was called UA aka Fairy Tail. Years ago the founder of this guild thought the name Fairy Tail would be a fun ring to the name then after the next came they decided to change it to UA. Izuku opened the massive doors to lead to a room full of wizards.

"Hey! You Stupid Salamander Deku!" Someone said out of the crowd of people

"Oh hey, Boom boom boi!" Izuku said

The person grew angry at the response and then shouted, "Don't Call Me Boom Boom Boi!"

"Yeah? What are you going to do about it?" he starts to look at him with a smug face

And they ended up both growling at each other preparing to fight.

"Are you two fighting? Did you two not learn from last time? No fighting boys!" A female person said coming out of the crowd

"Ehh... u-umm Momo w-we w-wasn't f-fighting!" Midoriya quickly said as he started to back away from Bakugo

"Right..." She quickly looked at the other person "Bakugo you don't start fighting either ok?"

"Tsk fine." He finally answered

"Good. Have you heard there is a new member!" She quickly changed the subject

"There is?" Midoriya said and started to think

"Listen up!" A mouse, bear, animal-looking thing came with a boy beside him "Today we have our new member!"

"Excuse me principle Nezu but may I ask for their name?" A man with glasses spoke while making chopping hand motions

"Yeah, principle Nezu. What is their name?" Midoriya asked

"Why don't you answer that my boy." He quickly turned to the boy who suddenly made an appearance next to Nezu

"Well my name is Shoto Todorki and I am excited to work with you all." The half-red half white-headed boy spoke and then bowed

Midoriya thought "Shoto Todoroki... where have I heard that name from..." Then he placed a hand on his chin

Nezu said, "Now please welcome him like we welcomed each other ok!"

Most of the guild yelled "Yeah!"

Todoroki saw a light pink mixed with green, fluffy head with emerald eyes. He instantly walked up to him and hugged Izuku tight.