Chapter 10

Izumi went to the back of the guildhall and saw none other than Bakugo standing there while explosions burst from his fingertips.

"So are you alright Bakugo-kun?" Izumi ask as she look at his crimson eyes which were full of anger.

"I Don't Care Don't Call Me Bakugo-kun!!! I Don't Care Now Leave Me Alone You Imbasole!!!" Bakugo yelled at her right in the face and then left to the woods at the back of the guild. 

Izumi was left alone there with a heart that was crushed by words from the boy she admired the most out of anyone else and she would even do anything for him. "How can I win his heart?" Izumi ask as she look down at the ground that was flowing calmly 

Everyone else just didn't worry about the fact that they didn't know where Izumi was for now as everyone went back home or back to quests, but as you know Izuku was way too excited and asked Shoto to do a quest with him he even asked Momo as well if he wanted to join. They both accepted and Shoto decide on the quest this time before they headed out Izumi came into the guild with tears pouring down her cheeks.

"Are you ok?" Momo ask but Izumi never responded and just sat down in misery.

The heroes set off on their quest once again leaving everyone else to do the same. As they were journaling they were able to have a quick chat while Izuku felt like rushing ahead, but suddenly he stopped in his tracks and there was a blue cat laying down next to some fish.

"What's this?" Izuku asked as he started to poke the blue cat

"I don't know but it's very strange I have never seen a blue cat before," Momo said as she also started to poke the cat and then stroke it.

"Hmm..." Shoto was thinking for a second before she could say any more the blue cat awoke from its slumber with shock it jumped and got really scared

"What's your name?" Momo asked, "My na-name i-is Happy!" Happy said and started to calm down. "I thought you guys were going to eat me," Happy said with a terrified face.

"No no we would never eat you," Shoto said as he stroked Happy's head.

"Anyways can I stay with you I have no home and I'm scared," Happy said with a shy look

"Of course, you can!" Izuku said as he lifted Happy up and put him on his shoulder, "Now let's go! Hang on tight Happy."

They set off course again back to their destination.

To Be Continued

Yes hello, people, I am alive sorry I don't post as much I have been playing other things and that's basically why sorry. I will try my best this time for sure. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter its short like always anyways bye bye!.