Chapter 8

After the fight that happened Izuku and Bakugo went back to the guildhall to make sure everything was ok but someone was missing. Izuku asked around and they said they had blackout a moment ago seeing a candy cane-haired boy getting taken away from the team.

After some time Izuku was rushing his way following his nose to lead the way Bakugo followed Izuku as he knew Izuku would get hurt and get into a fight somehow he just had that type of feeling about Izuku but that is also Izuku Midoriyas personality at the same time.

A while later they finally made it to their destination seeing a very tall tower with many other tall towers leading up to a big hall. But Bakugo spotted a window that was opened up with the guild master none other than, BlackTiger.

"Hey look!" Bakugo yelled to Izuku and pointed to the opened window, "There's the guild master with someone...!?"

Izuku squinted his emerald eyes to spot a boy walking backward out of the window with half ruby red and half snow-white hair falling to the ground. Izuku instantly reacted and jumped up using his flames as a boost to catch her.

"Phew, that was close," Izuku said as he was holding Shoto Todoroki bridal style

"We should head back before you start a fight with anyone!" Bakugo yelled as he started to rush ahead of the two

"Can you walk?" Izuku asked Shoto as he nodded a no as his legs and arms were tied up with a special power to take anyone's magic power away so they can't use it

"How about I piggyback you?" Izuku asked and Shoto just allowed him as he placed her on the ground and got her on his back

Izuku ran to Bakugo with Shoto on his back as the two wizards were on their way back to the guild hall where the rest of the members were.

Yeah, it's pretty short again I'm sorry and I hope you can even enjoy these short chapters anyways I would like to say Thank you for 1.1k reads! I'm so happy this is my first ever book to reach that! Anyways I hope you have a great day or night or even afternoon. I have no clue when you read this but have a great... something!