Chapter 5

Hello, people, I am so sorry for the long wait I have been busy and I have been playing a new video game that I'm interested in so I'm very sorry so I hope you enjoy this have a great time.

As Bakugo got ready into his fighting stance a blast of water hit him knocking him backward.

"Ugh!" Bakugo instantly got up and fired his explosions at Camie she also got knocked back

As the two fought it started to rain quite heavily making the battle even harder for them to grip.

"Why won't you just stop already!?" Bakugo asked from afar

"Because I have to it is my job as a member of Team Phantom!" Camie answered

"That's just bull*BEEP*!!!" Bakugo swore at her and rapid blasted explosions at Camie repeatedly

Camie was able to dodge a few of Bakugo's explosions some of them were able to hit her leg make her fall. The two were capable to do big amounts of damage but none of them would back down.

"Back down already!" Bakugo screamed as he started panting

"Not until you do it first!" Camie shouted as she started panting heavier

As the two wizard's faces started to turn dark as they grew angry at each other up until they started fighting again. Camie wasn't able to resist standing and in a second she fell down on her sides panting with exhaustion. Camie fainted from all the attacks leaving Bakugo the victor of the battle. The rain finally stopped as the blue sky shone through with bright white fluffy clouds that vanished from the blue sky leaving a golden yellow sun shining down on the two wizards.

Bakugo sat down next to Camie waiting for her to wake up as he look at her resting down on the floor staring at the sky as her eyes glistened bright hazel.

While Izuku was running to his destination he spots someone wearing white with white colour bandages around their hands, arms and eyes.

"Hello there wizard of Fairy Tail I have been waiting for your arrival." The person said as they were standing at a very high up place staring down at Izuku

"Huh?" Izuku was confused on who said that as the person jumped down as it showed a girl with white hair (I have actually forgotten who it was and stuff like that so Making up character here ok)

"My name is Silvia and I am a member of Team Phantom none other than the air bender of the team!" Silvia announced

"Ok then now time to beat you up!" Izuku said as he cracked his knuckles

"That won't be necessary as I am the most powerful member of Team Phantom you won't be able to defeat me," Silvia said

Izuku grew a grin, "Oh now are you being cocky?" Izuku asked as his face light up, "Now Fire Dragon ROAR!!!" Izuku yelled as millions of little flames burst into thousands of bigger flames

The wizards began their fight as...

I'm stopping this chapter short so yeah I will carry on I just didn't know what to do also thank you for over 500 views! I am overwhelmed with joy knowing people read this cr*p. Anyways I do thank every one of you and also if you know the game Genshin Impact please can you give me some tips I don't understand how to rank up or level up that well thank you anyways I hope you have a great day Bye!