Chapter 7

Before the two wizards began their journey through the mechanism before all the elemental four were going into battle with the wizards every Fairy Tail member was outside battling for Shoto Todoroki's safety. Before everything happened a big glowing white sparkling beam came crashing down on the wizards Momo was able to make a big enough shield to protect the whole guild, but the cost was she got damaged a lot.

Everyone was battling trying to protect the ones they love, while Todoroki just stayed guarded in the guildhall with a few of the members inside.

Many were injured by the circumstances but none of them gave up. Nothing would stop them even if they were down.

Now with Izuku and Katsuki,

"YOUR TOAST!!!" Bakugo yelled at the earth bender

"HUUUUUUAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Izuku and Bakugo were yelling while running

After they attacked they finally defeated the earth bender leaving scratches on them.

"Sigh, I am beat," Izuku said while rushing out of the building thing with Katsuki

"Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever you say," Bakugo mumbled

They finally exited seeing everyone outside battling but there was a hole in the guildhalls roof.

"Look!" Izuku yelled at Bakugo as he pointed at the hole

"Did they...?" Bakugo looked at Izuku and they blasted into the sky using their magic powers over to the guildhall

"Where Is he!?" Izuku asked as he entered the guildhall seeing a few of the guildmates unconscious and bruised

"T-they g-got t-to h-him..." Denki said still trying to get up

Izuku was shocked and a black shadow covered his eyes and hatred grew. Before anyone could stop him he stormed out of the guildhall leaving no trace of where he was going.

To Be Continued

Sorry, this is short, and sorry I took so long I was playing Genshin Impact and I am just playing... anyways I hoped you enjoyed and I would love to know what are your favourite ships? You don't have to answer that question if you don't want to but anyways if you wanna friend me in Genshin Impact go ahead my name is Phantom and my UID is 640511067. K bye!