Myth/Prologue(important to read)

(the arts and the idea is not mine, but if it is, I will specify)

I will add my own idea in the future into the original of these kinds of Furies. 

Hi I'm y/n, a Strike Class Dragon, Night Light Fury. A mix between Light Fury and Night Fury. Here is my life as a dragon.

(Not my art, I was planning on drawing one Torrent Fury

(Not my art, I was planning on drawing one Torrent Fury. Just for Fun) :)

Myth...

Being a dragon isn't always the greatest, especially when your species are only myths to the scaleless and some dragons too. 

Light Fury, another branch of the Fury family. Usually white or light colored, with blue, turquoise, green, light pink, dark blue, or yellow eyes. Probably the Fury class that is closest to the Night Fury. Eats various kinds of fish and larger mammals like deer, rabbit, elk, goats, and sometimes moose when there are several of us.

There is also another subspecies of the Light Fury class that live near with us, the Highland-Light Fury. They live at the top of the mountain, while we often travel between the foot of the mountains and the small meadows in between.

 They live at the top of the mountain, while we often travel between the foot of the mountains and the small meadows in between

(Art is not mine)

Interesting facts (I made them up, cause they seemed reasonable)

(They have bigger foot, so when they walked on the snow they won't sink in. With larger tail for better balance.)

They have grayish colors with darker patterns on their neck, legs, and tail. They hunt on land better as most dragons mostly eats fish. 

We often live on a large island with snowy mountains named Kailani(meaning ocean or seas in Norse)where all different kinds of dragons including other branches of the Fury family.

Myth passed down from generation to generations, saying that this is a holy place where the gods have created. Ordin god of wisdom, poetry, death, divination, and magic, Thor god of thunder, the sky, and agriculture, Ægir the god of the Sea, Storms, Alcohol and Banquets.

Although this is a place where most Furies lives, but we are still one of the rarest species.

Kailani is only myth to the vikings, where the beast live freely. Now, you must be wandering (y/n), if this place is beautiful and perfect for creatures to live on this island than why haven't the scaleless discovered it yet? Well, to answer your question, Kailani was once a large land with the scaleless living near rivers and flat lands, we dragons live in tall mountains, dense forest, and depth of the ocean and rivers. However, the scales later on begin to cut down trees and creating dams to hold the waters, destroying our habits environments. We dragons tried to fight back, but those cunning creatures created chains and made us their slaves. 

The myth ought to say that this anger the gods from above, a massive meteor came and destroy the land, exploiting the land into pieces which are now the islands scattered around the world.

Kailani is now an island that is constantly surrounded by huge storms and tornados, it's almost impossible to get in and get out on the surface, the only way in is 

Down... 

Swimming down into the depths of the ocean is almost impossible to the scaleless, but have less effect on the dragons. Since we can hold our breath for more than 30 mins depending on the species.

 Since we can hold our breath for more than 30 mins depending on the species

(yes, something like that)

So far I think this book is doing well other than the myth. Btw I made up the myth, it's very cringe trust me. Lol

Anyway, I'll try to update once a week, if not then maybe once in two weeks. 

Hope you enjoyed so far, please bear with me with the grammar and spellings.

Btw, please vote if you think it is not too bad, it's at the top right.

Thank you