Ukyo And Heather: Their friendship, and psychic connection

Heather has now acquired her weapon that is magical, and found out a lot of things she never knew about her family, she is now about to rejoin her now partner Ukyo. " Hello Ukyo, I've finally returned, sorry for the wait " Heather said as she arrived were Ukyo was, sitting down next to him " ah, welcome back, so what all happened, or can you not say " Ukyo said as he looked as Heather took a seat next to him, smiling " Nah I'm allowed to tell you but only you, so don't tell anyone else about this conversation we are about to have, but honestly a lot happened, its a lot to comprehend, were to begin " Heather replied thinking of what to talk about first "wow, a lot must really have happened, I can hear it in your voice its overwhelming, just take your time, but lets also not forget to keep watch as well ok " Ukyo then said to Heather with a laugh and smile " of course not, sense we both have sensitive Hearing, I don't think that will be a problem " Heather replied back happily with a laugh " so what would you like to hear about first my special magical Bow and arrows, or something I found out about Tsukasa " Heather asked Ukyo " how about your magical bow and arrows, we both have the same weapon now, so we will make an excellent target team or long distance fighting team, but your bow and arrows obviously have something special about them, I can tell " Ukyo answered  " alright, well the story behind these arrows goes way back into the past, to put it simply they are indeed magical, both the bow and arrows are indestructible, and the arrows will never kill anyone just make them unconscious for 24 hours, the arrows also in that right hands, witch is my hands, have the power of the light and sun as well " Heather then told Ukyo shocking him " wow, that's amazing, Im glad they want kill anyone tho, I don't like killing in less I have too, also what did you mean by, if the bow and arrows are in the right hands, and that those hands are yours " Ukyo said questionably " ah yes that well, thats were what I learned about Tsukasa comes in, I also had a vision that showed me,  thats why I collapsed, and I agree I'm glad it can't kill people either because I don't like to kill in less I have to either " Heather replied shocking Ukyo more " what do you mean you had a vision that told you, and thats why you collapsed, are you psychic " Ukyo asked Heather curiously " I guess you could say that, I'm not sure tho, but it would explain my great intuition thats always correct, and many other things that have happened to me before " Heather answered " as for the vision when I collapsed, it happened the moment I touched this Bow, I saw a godlike man with a light witch getting this bow and arrows, at first I thought it was blessed , but she was actually granting them the powers I told you it has, witch I still need to figure out how to use " Heather continued " wow thats truly amazing, may I hold your magical bow to see closer for myself " Ukyo asked Heather " of course you can, here you are " Heather replied handing him the bow " you said you have had other psychic like experiences, may I ask what they are " Ukyo continued to ask more questions while looking at the bow " of course you may, you see I " Heather was cut off by the sound of Ukyo collapsing and the bow still in ukyos hand, she looked over at him in shock, Ukyo was glowing with a yellow aura, she quickly went to touch him to see if he was awake, and grab her bow, the moment she touched him and tried to grab her bow to make sure it was ok, she collapsed too, both with hands still on the bow. Suddenly another vision began to form in front of her " what happened, were am I " Heather heard a voice she recognized, shocking her " Ukyo can you hear me " Heather called to Ukyo inside the vision " yes I can, can you hear me, what's going on " Ukyo called back to her " yes I can hear you, but I don't see you, I don't know what's going on, all I know is this is another vision, but I don't understand why your here can you see it to " Heather called back to Ukyo " if you mean the vision about to play out in front of us, then yes " Ukyo called back, suddenly the vision was clear to them both " is that us " they both said in unison watching the vision as it played out, in the vision it was them together and happy as a family without any kids, and both a part of what seems to be the Kingdom of science, " welcome to the kingdom of science, we are 1 big family here, I'm Senku, the one in charge here" a guy with spiky white hair with green tips said to them in them " and you 2 seem to already be a couple, I'm Gin by the way " another voice said this guy had half white half black hair " science is so awesome, it rules, thanks so much for teaching us all this Senku, now that we don't have to worry about the Tsukasa empire anymore, we can finally be free to do as we please without worring about any trouble " a guy with black soiky hair said to Senku " and who are these 2 love birds that wish to join us " the guy with black spiky hair continued " ah those 2, there names are Ukyo and Heather, they were with me as part of Tsukasa empire, my empire, but they decided to join you in the end " Heather and Ukyo heard a voice they all know far too well as the vision flashed over to Tsukasa who Senku was about to petrify again shocking Ukyo and Heather " wait what are you doing' thats my brother I mean friend " Heather tried to call out to them, but no one could hear her " please theres got to be another way " Ukyo called out after Heather but no one could Hear him either " right its a vision, we can't do anything, and no one can hear us " Heather said as Her and Ukyo realized it was pointless to try calling out to anyone in the vision, and the vision ended. Back in reality were Heather and Ukyo still lay unconscious a worried Tsukasa finds them and tries to take them to the cave infirmary, but when tsukasa tries to touch them he finds a magical forcefield around them protecting them. " what is this magic, how is there a magic force field surrounding them like this " Tsukasa thinks to himself as he realizes its the bows magic protecting them " of course, this bow will protect its user, and probably anyone with them, well thats good know " Tsukasa says aloud and sighs in relief  " I wasright to make them a team, and this bow realizes the connection Ukyo and Heather has, its loyal to them both now, and will always protect them from harm " Tsukasa continues thinking to himself . As he sits against a nearby tree waiting to make sure they wake up . But how long will Heather and Ukyo be collapsed, will they figure out whatthis psychic connection is about, find out in next part.
END OF PART 3
TO BE CONTINUED