letter 2,

on april 1st . . .
he recieved yet another letter in his locker.

he never really gave it a second thought much as his friend told him not to worry since it might have been a prank.

"i got another one." he took it out to show her.

"again?" she tilted her head in confusion. "maybe it's another prank this time too. it is aprils fool." she smiled reassuringly.

"i'll read it when i get home." he slipped it inside his bag. "have fun at your dance club. see you tomorrow." he waved before walking away.

"yeah, yeah." she chuckled before also turning away.

____________________

dear heeseung,

december 25th, 2016

merry christmas :)
i never thought i would 'write' to you again. there's really no point in this but its a good way to 'speak' to you.

i'm currently not in korea right now because i'm on holidays~ i wonder what you're doing. the difference in time zone makes it difficult for me to talk to you.

you know im still a bit confused as to what happened on the last day of school. you seemed a bit off that day as if you were trying to avoid me? i dont know if i am overthinking it but you didn't really talk to me much that day. i hope everything is okay.

i've got to admit i really do, still like you alot but i had a thorough thought.

maybe i should discard my unnecessary feelings towards you in order to keep our friendship. i mean i can't bare risking it all just for me to get rejected lol! i know you don't see me that way so i should just brush my feelings aside and focus on our friendship instead.

the line which is drawn.

but its harder than i thought.

just then, you just texted me. isn't it like 2 am right now? why are you awake?

such little things don't help because even if there was to be zero to minimal chances, i feel special.

should i even be feeling special? probably not since you're such a night owl.

is this the cons of having a crush?

you make me feel as if i have a chance even though it isn't your fault at all.

im taking your kindness for granted.

you're too nice heeseung.

yours truly,
🌷

____________________