letter 10, 2!

____________________

dear heeseung,

november 1st, 2017

who knew i would be writing to you again?

haha i guess i couldn't just leave without a goodbye.

its been a year now since i started writing these mini letters to you and looking back, what was i think ???

hahaha whatever, for the trolls in the future.

im currently at the school library writing this letter even though i was supposed to slip in my 'last' letter i wrote to you.

i guess you could say, this one is the REAL last one !

im leaving tomorrow and i thought it would be a pity if i just left without a proper goodbye.

actually hee, i guess you never figured out who i was even after 10 letters. i dont blame you, im kind of relieved in a sense since i wouldn't have to go through reality check rejection.

we haven't been talking much for the past few months and i dont know why i havr mixed feelings.

maybe because i felt upset you were avoiding me but on the otherhand, it was doing wonders of magic. leaving you and moving on wouldn't be too difficult !

i hope by the time i come back, we can fix our left behind friendship and mend it with an even stronger bond this time.

ill try not to fall for you again because i think i do need you in my life. even just as friends can do :)

nevertheless, take care boy!

thanks for everything you've done and keep striving for the best.

see you soon <3

love,
🌷

________________________

and with that, it took 10 letters to realise.

10 letters from the past 10 months,

10 letters from the last 3 words.

"it was you all along." he muttered under his breath with a faint smile.

a smile of relief.