letter 6,

on july 1st . . .

"so since when were you close to taehyun?" he asked before even greeting her.

this morning he had spotted them laughing whislt walking together to school. instead of joining them or something, he simply slowed down and arrived at school a bit later than them to be meet the usual letter sitting in his locker.

"since last week?" she answered, half doubting herself.

"oh right." he answered sarcastically. "last week when you chose him over me."

"i didnt choose him over you, i just simply picked him because i couldn't choose you." she tried to clear up the assumptions.

"and whys that?" he rolled his eyes, not buying her 'excuses'.

"because belle wanted to be paired up with you." she shrugged, acting as if it was not a big deal.

"but i didn't want to-" he stopped himself midway as his eyes met with the male's gaze.

"you what?" she tilted her head. "i mean you guys are friends too? and she especially told me to not pick you because she wanted to be with you and so-"

"yeah whatever. your new friend is waiting for you." he coldly cut her off and without even sparing a glance, walked off.

"what was that?" she murmured to herself only seconds till her name was called out by taehyun.

____________________

dear heeseung,

april 30th, 2017

hey there! well at the start of this month i had slipped yet another letter in your locker without you knowing and, tomorrow i am planning to slip the third one.

with all honesty, i still dont know why im doing this. i mean what am i going to gain out of this?

sorry if this is kind of annoying or burderning you. you can always ignore them or throw them away, i wont mind :) after all, i would feel quite strange for someone anonymous who claims to like me to keep sending me confessional/diary letters.

anyways, although i already told you before, ill say it again.

heeseung you are a different breed.

who can one dance better than half the students who are in the dance club! hahaha!

how impressive.

you were so charismatic, its hard not to fall for your charms.

just then, i overheard my parents say something about exchange course. i hope they were talking about my siblings and not me because i do not want to leave my family behind for months.

nor did i want to leave you :/

ill keep it a secret for now until i have full confirmation.

let's just hope they were merely gossiping and not making choices without discussions.

its 2:40 am now and you just texted me?

see, the little things that can make me smile.

how nice.

yours truly,
🌷

____________________