3.6

Zach's POV: I was with Sophia, just getting groceries

Zach: Soph, can you get hmm... Fruits and Vegetables?

Sophia: Yes, of course, Uncle Zach.

*After Sophia get the fruits and vegetables*

Sophia: Done!

Zach's POV: I texted Corbyn, "Are you done making out with Cory?" "So Sophia and I can go home?" Corbyn texted "Uh yeah, we're gonna sleep now" I texted "Alright, we're gonna go home now" I pocketed my phone and got to my car, and drove home we just get home, and I got to our house first, then Soph followed me to my home, I reach inside of our house I knocked at our house, and it was Irish, she opens the gate.

Irish: Hey Dad, can I help you with carrying groceries?

Zach: Yes, of course, sweetheart.

Zach's POV: I gave her the groceries and we came into the house and Sophia too, because we bought a lot of groceries, just like Irish's favorite Chocolates, Rose's Favorites, just like "spaghetti, some burritos, and yes I'm gonna make that, just like dad, The dish we like, including Sophia the dish called is Sinigang from the Philippines, because we move there a year ago, Rose, Irish and I, also including Sophia, and yeah including the boys, we go into the house, I see Irish just watching at the T.V some On The Outside.

Zach: Hey, Rish these are your chocolates.

Irish: Thank you, Dad *kiss Zach's cheek*

*With Daniel*

Daniel's POV: I'm reading some book, "if I stay" the one that Gabbie was reading, I just go out of our bedroom and go to the living room, and I see Zach is home now.

Daniel: So how was it at the grocery?

Zach: Good, how was Rose?

Daniel: She's sleeping like an angel.

Zach: Aww, I know she's an angel I love her, you too Dani, when you sleep you look like an angel too *kiss at the lips*

Daniel: Mmmh~

Irish: Aww, Dad and Papa are kissing, so CUTE 

Irish's POV: I picture that Dad and Papa kissing.

Zach: Aww thank you, Rish.

Irish: No problem, Dad.

Zach: I love you so much Rish *kiss cheek * 

*I know Dad and Daughter goals*

*Published: Oct. 2, 2021*

371 words