5.1

Rose's POV: I was in the bedroom again, and pregnant for 2 weeks now, and I can't believe I'm going to have another baby(ies) again, I check the wall clock, and the time was 7:00 pm.

Rose: Danii?!

Rose's POV: Daniel came running to the bedroom and start worrying.

Daniel: Are you okay?!

Rose: Yes, honey.

Daniel: *sigh in relief* You're about to give me a heart attack.

Rose: Sorry, baby.

Daniel: It's alright, Rose'y.

Rose: Aww, your so sweet Dani.

Daniel: Your so sweet too, baby~

Rose: But, Dani can you bring me a cup of water and food?

Daniel: Yes ofc, baby.

Rose's POV: After that, he got to our bedroom, and gave me the food and water.

Rose: Thank you, Dani I love you.

Daniel: I love you too, Rose'y.

Daniel: Uhm...

Rose: -Anyway, why are you not at work yet?

Daniel: It's kinda early, honey, it starts at 10:00 am, It's 7:00 am now.

Rose: Oh... okay, I forgot about that.

Daniel: It's alright sweetie, I'm gonna go back to Zach now, I wanna f*ck him.

Rose: Holy shit, your really such a pervert

Daniel: I know, Rose'y~

Daniel's POV: I came to the bathroom and heard him sing, I go inside the bathroom and hug him, kiss his neck, Zach was shocked.

Zach: What the f*ck, Dani what are you doing here?!

Daniel's POV: He was showering.

Zach: Dani, come on let's not f*ck here.

Zach's POV: He then started to bite my neck, I just moan and I was shocked and realize that we're not allowed to f*ck here at home with a kid.

Zach: D-DANI- S-SHIT~

Daniel: Yes baby~

Zach: Are you not realizing that we had a kid or a teenager here who is 14 yrs old?!

Daniel: Oh- what the f- let's just wait for my job to finish later then we can f*ck each other~

Zach: D-Dani- let's not do this here, and go to the upstairs shower so you can go to work.

Daniel: Alright, baby~

Zach: You f*cking pervert...