4.1

Camille's POV: I was with Ate Irish, and bored, just watching at our TV some "On The Outside", that My sister introduced to me, I love their voices and my favorite member is Jon Klaasen, I know he's cute and handsome, and I know Ate Irish like Dawson Huckabee the youngest one, but mine is older, and I know we're not gonna end up with each other, but Ate Irish is gonna end up with him, I think because she is older than Dawson, but she had a boyfriend.

Irish: Mille.

Camille: Yes po? (the meaning of "po" that you respect, when, for example, you're in the Philippines, when someone's older than you add "po" at the end of the sentence)

Irish: Dad and Papa, used to have a band called "Why Don't We".

Camille: What kind of music, Ate?

Irish: It's Pop, and you'll love it, 'cause their song is such a bop.

Camille: Well... I know their song "Love Back" and their album called "The Good Times and The Bad Ones"

Irish: Ohhh, I love their song "Love Back" a hundred percent.

Camille: Same, Sis.

Irish: Hmmm... so do you know... 8 letters?

Camille: Hmm... No...?

Irish: Oh, I love that song so much.

Irish: So, let's react.

Camille: No, let's do that to our channel.

Irish: Ofc Mille. (*soo they had a channel at YouTube called "Rish and Mille"*)

Irish's POV: I got my camera and set it up on our computer, get on live

Irish: Hey guys, It's me Irish and this is my sister Camile.

Camille: Hi!

Irish: Sooo Camille haven't heard their old songs, you guys know our father, It's Zachary Dean Herron from Why Don't We.

Camille: Yes, I haven't heard their old songs, soo my sister said that I can react to them.

Irish: Yeah, soo let's go.

Irish: Let's go first at "Only the Beginning" my favorite is their first-ever released song called "Taking you" anyways this is my favorite, I played the song.

Camille: Our uncles and Dad, Papa are soo young

Irish: Ikr.

Camille: Dad looks so young

Irish: Yeah, our Dad.

Irish: That's when Dad is 15 or 16 I think, and Idk Papa's age in that video.

Camille: Sige po, but they're so cute.

Irish: Yeah, when they're young, Dad is always pranking them all.

Camille: Really?

Irish: Yeah.

*After the video*

Camille: Wow, they're so many fangirls in their video.

Irish: Yeah, I agree.

Camille: You watched it already, am I right?

Irish: Well... Yes.

Irish's POV: My phone vibrates, I check my Insta, and I check my chats, and Dawson Huckabee, ends up DMing me, my heartbeats are going fast, but I had a boyfriend.

Irish: S-Sis.

Camille: Yes?

Irish's POV: She paused the video.