6.8

*With Zanise, Jasper, and Matt*

Zanise's POV: We finished our food and go home, we go to my house, I knocked then Mom open the door.

Rose: Hey, Nise.

Zanise: Hey Mom, uhh... can they stay here for a couple of days?

Rose: Yeah, sure sweetie.

Zanise's POV: She smiles softly.

Zanise: Oh, Mom let me introduce you to my friends, these are Jasper and Matt.

Jasper & Matt: Hello Mrs. Herron, nice to meet you.

Rose: Oh, don't call me that, you can call me Aunt Rose instead, wait lemme call your Dad and Papa.

Zanise: Alright, Mom!

*With Rose*

Rose's POV: I came to our bedroom and see Daniel and Zach making out.

Rose: What the f-

Rose: Dani, Zachy! why are you babes making out, when Zanise has friends in the living room! maybe they can hear you, babes! and Nise said that they can stay here, she asked me for permission.

Zach: You like what you see?

Rose: Yes but, babes I'm really uncomfortable with this! because our 14-year-old child had a guest over.

Zach: What gender?

Rose: It's boys and don't get overprotective and see our baby with two boys.

Zach: What two boys?!

Rose: Zachy, please don't get overprotective of our Zanise.

Rose's POV: I did the puppy doll eyes to Zach.

Zach: Alright, F-Fine... you convinced me with those cute puppy doll eyes because you look hella cute.

Rose: Aww, thanks, Zach. *kiss Zach*

Rose's POV: After that, Daniel, and Zach, and I go to the living room.