2.2

*Tomorrow*

Rose's POV: I just woke up, it was 6:00 a.m I yawned and go to the kitchen to cook for breakfast, for breakfast is Sinigang my favorite since I was a child and I am a Half Filipino-Half American my mother is Shattered Stone, my father is Blaze Atmosphere and I also have a sister named Amy, my brothers are Red and Ryan, I go to Irish's Bedroom, and wake her up.

Rose: Princess, wake up It's your first day in grade 7.

Irish's POV: I rub my eyes and ask-

Irish: Mom, where is Papa?

Rose: Still sleeping, your Dad too.

Irish: Mmm okay...

Rose: You need to get up, it's your school day.

Irish: Alright, Mom.

Rose:'s POV: I go downstairs and see Dani awake.

Rose: Good morning Dani.

Daniel: Good morning to you too, Rose'y~

Rose: Oh my gosh, I love that nickname, makes me wanna suck your 🍆

Daniel: Uh-uh-uh, Rish is here.

Rose: Right, I forgot.

Daniel: Lemme wake Zach up.

Rose: Alright, Daddy~

Daniel's POV: My 🍆 tightens, I just feel her tongue around my 🍆  just later, I go upstairs and go to our room with Zach, and wake him up with my kiss on his lips

Zach: Yes, bb?

Daniel: Oh my god you startled me!

Zach: You know you're so cute when startled

Daniel: S-Shut up... and go escort, Irish.

Zach: But wait for me, okay? don't do it without me.

Daniel: A-About what?

Zach: You know, our make out starts later morning~

Daniel: O-Okay...

Zach: Don't forget it again, or I'll go hard on you

Daniel: Just try, you can't beat with my 🍆.

Zach: Alright, we'll see about that-

Zach: Dani~ *winks*

*A few minutes later*

Irish's POV: I just got ready and I come down, eat Sinigang when I'm done I go straight to Dad and go outside and go inside the car, which drove me to school.

*skip when Irish is at le school*

Irish's POV: I just entered the school and feeling shy, and My Dad was behind me, but when Dad is behind, I gain a lot of confidence, but when Dad is walking with me, I saw that all the teenagers were staring at me... and shocked that my Dad and I, but they followed us.

???: Hi, Irish I'm Sophia Besson

Zach's POV: I was shocked and tell her-

Zach: Are you Corbyn's daughter?

Sophia: Yes, I am.

Zach: But I thought-

Sophia: I heard the story of you five and you were disbanded in 2021? and the band called Why Don't We and you're 5 years now right?

Zach: Yes, we are.

Zach: But how did Corbyn get out of that jail?

Sophia: Uhmmm I don't know the whole story, just ask Dad.

Zach: Alright, I'll go now bye Sophia and Rish!

Irish: Bye Dad!

Sophia: Bye Uncle Zdong!

Zach's POV: I drove my car to get home, I was at home, then Rose and Daniel came to me.

Zach: Are you babes ready?

Rose & Daniel: Y-Yes...

Zach: Let's go to our bedroom then~

*Skip at the bedroom*

(*YOU GUYS NEED TO BE READY,  I KNOW I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M WRITING THIS SCENE AGAINNN 😭*)

Zach's POV: Rose lock the door, and she looked at me with lustfulness in her eyes, then she take her clothes off, she both undressed us.

Rose's POV: I go to Zach's 🍆 and suck it, bop my head over and over again, then Daniel go down then, starts to suck my 🍒(this means b00bs) 

Zach's POV: She sucks my 🍆 again and I grunt, it feels so good when she does that, she spit at my 🍆 and rub it, I grunt again, Rose stopped sucking, and she says that-

Rose: I want to change spots daddies, may I~?

Zach: Yes ofc bb~

Daniel: Yes, our Rose'y~

Rose's POV: I then go push Zach on the bed then shove my entrance to Zach's 🍆, I go up and down to just thrust at him, then I moan softly, it was the best day of my life, that I make out with these two hottest boys, Daniel go in my butt entrance, I moan so loud when Daniel entered since he has big 🍆 and Daniel thrust on me, I moan as much at I can.

Rose: D-Daddy~! Fvck *m0aning*

Rose: Fvck Dani you had a big 🍆 *still m0aning*

Rose: H-HARD D-DADDIES~!

Rose's POV: They go harder, I moan so loud.

Daniel's POV: I pull out of Rose's a$$ then Rose to pull out her entrance of Zach's 🍆, Zach was still on the bed, I flip him over then I entranced his butt, I thrust on him, he grunts and moaning, then I start connecting onto Rose's lips.

(*OKAY SKIP NOW OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M WRITING THESE THINGS AGAIN  😭*)

Zach: Fvck Dani, Rose'y you guys are so fvcking good at this sh!t

Rose: You too, Zachy~ 

Rose's POV: I kiss Zach's lips longer, I stopped, then I kiss Daniel's lips longer too, let's go sleep daddies~

Zach: Alright, Baby~

Zach's POV: We go to sleep now.

840 words

*PUBLISHED: SEPTEMBER 18, 2021*