Chapter one

🚁 BABYSAT BY REMEDY 🚁

Midas woke up to be in bed with Skye who was still asleep he smiled at her before rubbing her head and stared at her. It had been a couple days since Skye moved in with Midas sort of. She still wouldn't quite calling him Master but he had a mission to do and Remedy was set to come and watch over Skye for him. After all Remedy was his sister.

Remedy entered the room and smiled "so this is your crush when you gonna ask her out?" Asked Remedy "Tomorrow probably anyways" said Midas blushing Remedy giggled Midas stared at Skye and shook her awake she looked up "Master Midas how was your sleep by the way your chest makes a good place to cry" said Skye not noticing remedy "wait what?" Asked Remedy "nothing ahh" said Skye falling out of the bed. "Skye meet my sister, remedy the one I told you about she'll be watching you for today as I have some business to take care of" said Midas. Skye stood up and nodded "Ok master Midas" said Skye. "Are you two into some kinky shaz baz or whatever?" Asked Remedy "know your just lonely" said Skye "And she won't quite calling me master and I've given up" said Midas Remedy nodded. "Well master Midas' sister do you have any food for breakfast" asked Skye. Remedy looked at Midas "the kitchen oh yeah I made my room bigger to give my Skye~ a bigger living space" said Midas. "You two sleep in the same bed how are you not dating yet?" Asked Remedy "Because I haven't asked him/her out yet" they both muttered not hearing each other but remedy heard them both. "Ok well Skye give me a tour of your place you can head out now Midas" said Remedy. Midas nodded tossing remedy his key locking the door on his way out.

Shadow base:Grotto

Chaos agent walked into a prison down there and looked at gold, "look what the henchmen brought in the mother of The leader of the agency whoever that is?" Asked chaos agent confused "What?" Asked gold. Chaos agent Sighed "Nothing here's your daily meal" said Chaos agent throwing two slices of burnt toast into the cell making them both land on a plate. "You'll begin working for me tomorrow Wanna know why your names true Gold isin jackpots and your my new jackpot worker or whatever" said chaos agent walking away.

Agency base:Agency

Remedy chuckled at Skye playing video games "That's quite the lot of video games you two have" commented Remedy with a chuckle "Yeah wanna play Super Mario maker 2?" Asked Skye "Sure" said Remedy as Skye loaded into the game and went onto online and saw a level. "I can show you the level I made if you want?" Asked Skye. "Sure" said Remedy with a chuckle. 'How'd Midas of all people get such an innocent girlfriend to be?' Thought Remedy. "Umm uhhh hehe" said Skye blushing "I said that out loud didn't I?" Asked Remedy "yeah" said Skye still blushing "well oops?" Said remedy.

Shadow base:Salty springs

Midas walked into salty springs shooting with backup from two of his agents Peely and Meowscles they began clearing out wave after wave of shadow henchmen "Where is my mother?" Asked Midas shooting some more. "She's in the grotto please don't hurt me please" said Tech "Wait a minute tech?" Asked Midas "Wait boss?" Asked Tech "I am sorry I threatened to hurt you my spy ok well on with finding my mother" said Midas Tech nodded and hopped in a drivers seat of a choppa the others hopped in after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This show is cool right remedy!" Said Skye "yeah I can't belive we're already on the 3rd season Anime arc here we go!" Said remedy smg3 appeared out of the tv "what the fu—" asked Smg3 before being sucked back into the tv "What the?" Asked Remedy Skye shrugged. (Rebecksi you got your flipping smg4 reference happy now?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mum there you are" said Midas walking towards her "I'm sorry my son but here take the truth behind chaos agent expose them to the whole world" said Gold before dying. "MY OWN MOTHER!!!" screamed Midas so loud most of the island heard it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well the family back home are doing good the island?" Asked Drift landing on a roof top "The islands doing good the whole war thing is still going on though" said Catalyst. "Maybe we should make our own side to it?" Suggested Drift "How do you suggest we do that?" Asked Catalyst "Well we could call it the Fox clan" said Drift "you think the two of us can end this war?" Asked Catalyst "Oh I don't think so I know so!" Said Drift. "Whatever you say brother" said Catalyst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midas walked threw the door tears still staining his eyes he was gonna ask Skye out tomorrow still, but that didn't change the fact lost hit hard but he was told to listen to the file so that's what he'll do.