Chapter 5

🚁CAPTURED🚁

It had been a few months since the meeting Skye had become friends with most of the team when she couldn't hang out with Midas she'd usally stick with remedy and was indeed curious of the agents work. Midas refused to let her work, deciding instead of the newest member of the team taking over the traitors place that they lost he would rather let shadow have it. He acted as if he knew something nobody else knew and Skye was going to find out the truth one way or another.

Skye walked to her and midas' kitchen and grabbed a sandwich which Midas had left her with a note: "Cya in bed in a few nights, I have to go away for a couple days with remedy it's a trip to our fathers, Meowscles will come in and check on you every so often 
Love -Midas." Skye read out load and sighed.

She hated when he had to this once an month, usually it was just one day though. Skye wondered if everything was ok before sighing and walking over to the couch and sat down switching on Smg4.

Skye sighed as she heard a knock at the door she got up and opened it not expecting to see a shadow henchmen swing a bat at her face she passed out just awhile afterwards. The shadow henchmen picked her up "hey your the girl that escaped from chaos agent which means I finally found you back to my boss you go" said the henchmen before grabbing the grappler from her pocket and swinging  her over his shoulder he escaped via the window he grappled to a tree and then to where the helicopter pad is where 4 over 3 over shadow henchmen where awaiting him he shook Skye awake holding a pistol to her head "get on the helicopter ok girl I took all your stuff you could use to escape and if I didn't it would've fallen off on our way up understood?" Asked the henchmen.

"Yes" Skye said weakly as she got on to the helicopter and crouched while the shadow henchmen stood with a pistol aimed at her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midas finally arrived back to the agency to see the helicopter lift up but from his angle he couldn't see who was in it. "Well that's weird no one had any missions today" said Midas shaking his head as he entered the agency and then entered an elevator that took him to his and skye's floor when he entered the first thing he saw was a note from chaos agent:

"I've taken back the girl who is rightfully my 'girlfriend' if you want to see her monthly you must pay a weekly fee of 999 gold —Chaos agent" Midas read out loud. "Who treats people like that, and here I thought even shadow had morals"said Midas sighing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skye awoke in a bed but it wasn't hers and midas' "hello my girlfriend" said chaos agent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midas threw a can of Pepsi at a window how could he of let this happen...