Chapter six

⚠️ DANGER AHEAD ⚠️

16 years ago
(Since Skye and Midas are both 32 In this they'd be 15 I think)

New York City

7:30am

Saturday

Midas sighed it was finally the weekend finally after his hard work of the week he could rest right? "Master Im going to the park for a bit" said Midas. "K skyey be safe!" Said 'Her' Master (that'll make sense later)

Time skip to at the park

Midas was running he saw it he didn't know for sure what he saw
But he saw smoke 5 seconds prior a purple rain was happening he ran as fast as he could into a bit of shelter he saw people turn into cubes and strange monsters.

He didn't know what was going on he knew one thing and one thing only...

There was danger ahead...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Heh I've made it so Midas will see visions of what you've been threw buetiful" said Chaos Agent. "Quite the act Vennedate!" Said Skye as she got up two shadow guards Carrying Rocket Launchers aimed at her. He just had to know she had a fear of rockets. "Why don't we send you back into the storm outside of my luckargous safety I doubt Midas would find you again in time and it's time you go back to calling me master!" Said Chaos agent or Venneta.

"No it's not send me back into the storm this is worse then the pain!" Shouted Skye at him "Fine but first 3 hours of your greatest fear shoot at with rockets with barely any cover inside of the storm then I'll let you run off!" Snapped Chaos Agent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Midas had been running for seconds minutes no hours no days no weeks no possibly years...........he only stopped to eat sleep and drink............he was getting weaker and finally he collapsed...............