Chapter three

❤️ CONFESSION ❤️

Midas sighed as he walked into the room grabbed Skye and pulled her into the bed room Remedy paused there show. Midas Just hugged Skye and Cried remedy came out and hugged them to. "Remedy our our mum is dead" said Midas and the pair cried while Skye was trying to comfort them.

Remedy then had to get going and it was getting late Skye and Midas had dinner and went to sleep Skye as usual married her head in Midas ' chest because it helped her avoid nightmares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skye woke up before Midas as she had a plan Remedy had gone shopping for her the day before she was blushing when she first saw it but knew it would be the perfect outfit to wear to ask out Midas.

She went into the bath room and got changed she sighed and began cooking pancakes for breakfast she made his favourite breakfast food she could make, and Placed it on the table and placed her plate. She sighed as she left and went into the bathroom and put her cat outfit neatly on a drawer and took a shower. Once she was done she got ready and sat on the floor in the living room.

Midas woke up awhile later stretched and saw Skye wasn't with him 'Probably got up early or something' thought Midas as he went to the kitchen where there was one of midas' favourite foods skye knew how to make. He took it the lounge room he put it on his coffe table and then he looked at Skye.

(While yes In the original comic of that art that's TNTina but in this book it is Skye ok?)

Midas Blushed when he saw Skye "Helwo master Midas" said Skye trying to sound as cute as possible "Skye, why why must you be so god dam cute?" Asked Midas patting her head. "Also Skye will will you be my girlfriend?" Asked Midas Skye looked at him stood up at sat on his lap and Said Yes before kissing him on the lips and he kissed back. "Oh how it feels good to have a break and be able to spend time with you every single second of today" said Midas. As the two just laid in bed with each other Midas never gave Skye a chance to change outfit.