Chapter 8- Decisions

Rosalinda's POV

"So who should we put as Alpha?" I asked Micheal once we sat down.

I placed Bianca on my lap and handed her my keys to play with.

The guards were outside, to give us some privacy.

"I don't know. What about you?"

"Well I'm not sure either. I don't want to say goodbye to this pack," I said frowning.

"Hey, turn that frown upside down. We will visit when you want to." He said smiling at me, " how about Jared?"

"Hmm, he does seem like a good choice. I truly trust him to keep this pack running. We could have this pack under the protection of the castle once we become King and Queen. I value this pack to much to let someone destroy it."

"Yea, I like that idea. We can announce them their new alpha in two weeks. Now, how about you and Bianca get dressed up. I'm taking you two to dinner tonight." He told me.

I nodded, "can you take care of her while I shower?

"Sure babe. Come on Bianca, we should shower you too" he said while taking her.

Ahh, I have the best boyfriend ever. I know we are going to become great rulers!

I headed upstairs and straight to the bathroom. I must have been in the shower for thirty minutes. I shaved, twice, lathered my body in my favorite strawberry scented body wash, and washed my hair with a strawberry scented shampoo. When I got out I was squeaky clean.

I wrapped a towel around my body, and headed to the bedroom. There layed out on the bed was a beautiful red dress with a note on it,

Dear Rosalinda,

Here is a beautiful dress, for a beautiful girl.

Love,

Micheal

Aww! How cute! Damn, he has good taste in clothes.

I put on the satin red dress on and looked at it more closely. It had diamonds underneath bust and flowed down to my knees. I walked into my closet to look for shoes, and saw a pair of black, opened toed shoes with a note as well.

Dear Rosalinda,

You think I would forget shoes? Heck no! Now put these on, love!

Love,

Micheal

He just never stops! I'm so lucky to have him.

I grabbed the heels, and placed them on the bed as I walked my vanity mirror. I took my time doing my makeup, paying attention to detail. I finished the look off with some ruby red lipstick.

I placed my heels on and walked downstairs. I heard a couple wolf whistles. Haha get it wolf?

"Looking good sis," I heard Jose said.

I heard Danny growl, "she is not your sister! She is my sister," he smirked.

"No Danny, I am not your sister. Jose is more of a brother to me than you are. Anyways, you aren't even my biological brother!" I smirked at him as his smirk faded.

"Anyways, where's my hunk of a mate?" I asked Jose.

"Right here, my love," I heard Micheal say behind me.

I turned around and my jaw dropped. There stood my mate in a black suit with a red tie and a rose in his hand. In his other hand, he had a beautiful little girl that I call my daughter. She was dressed in a cute black and red poofy dress. Her curly brown hair cascaded down her back and she wore a little red bow in her hair.