Chapter 10- The Wedding

Rosalinda's POV

The next week consisted of wedding planning, gross make out sessions with David, and having to be mad at Micheal.

It wasn't easy but I managed to do it.

Tomorrow was my wedding day and I was nervous to see if my plan was going to work or not.

Right now, I was on my bed looking at the ceiling.

Hopefully Micheal has asked home what I told him to do or else this plan is not going to work.

David keeps thinking that I'm 'in love' with him. Which is good, because he will be in for a surprise tomorrow.

I kept thinking about the plan until I finally fell asleep........

~Next Day~

I woke feeling very tired.

Ugh, guess I should wake up and get ready for this wedding.

I got out of bed and straight into the bathroom to take a shower. I took a while because I wanted to make sure I shaved cleanly and I washed my body with my favorite body wash twice.

I wrapped a fluffy towel around my body once was and walked into my room.

There in my room were a couple of women who looked about 20 in my room.

I screamed and put a hand over my heart.

"Sorry m'am. We were ordered here by Mr. Lopez to get you ready for the wedding."

I nodded, "okay then work ahead."

I said while sitting down on the bed.

After two hours of curlers, straighteners, makeup and changing into my dress,I was finally ready for the wedding.

I looked into the mirror and I looked beautiful. Not to be conceited though, but I looked gorgeous.

My hair was lighted curled, my bangs were pinned to the side, and my vail was placed on my head .

My makeup was light with some pink eyeshadow on my eyelids, some mascara which enhanced my gold eyes, and I had some pink lipstick on that made my lips plump and full.

My dress hugged me in the right way and was beautifully decorated with diamond underneath the bust.

I heard a knock on the door and my father came in. The girls stepped outside to give us some privacy.

"Hey sweetie," he said.

"Hi daddy!" I said hugging him.

"You look beautiful, you know. I just wish you were getting married to Micheal instead of that douche who hurt you."

"Thank you dad. And I know what I'm doing, I have made my decision." I said looking at him.

"I know sweetie, I may not be happy about it, but I want you to be happy." He told.

"I will dad, after this." I smiled at him.

"We'll let's go, they're waiting for you."

We were having the wedding here at the pack house. We have a little church inside the house.

I nodded and we walked out.

We headed downstairs and stopped at the doors of the chapel.

"Dad, I'm nervous," I told him.

"I know sweetheart, but the man you love is out there."

He sure is.....