Chapter 5- Meeting the Queen

Rosalinda's POV

"Rosalinda" I heard Micheal whisper.

He shook me gently,which caused my eyes to flutter.

"What?" I asked in a husky voice.

"Wake up pumpkin, it's 5 am and you need to shower."

"Five more minutes.." I whined.

"Come on Rosalinda, we're meeting the Queen today remember."

That cause me to jump out of bed and into the shower.

What if the Queen doesn't like me? What if she just laughs in my face? What if she doesn't believe me? Well I guess i'll find out when the time comes.

I quickly washed my hair and body and wrapped myself with a towel and stepped into the cold air. I quickly got dressed into a white flowy dress that reached just above my knees and my silver gladiator shoes.

I plugged in my blow dryer and blow dried my hair. Once my hair was dry, I plugged in my hair straightener. While my straightener heated up I proceeded with my makeup which consisted of foundation, blush, mascara and a light coat of eyeliner.

Once my straightener heated up, I quickly straightened my hair, and walked out into the bedroom to see that Micheal was showered and dressed as well.

"Is Jake ready?" I asked.

"Yea, he's downstairs. All of our stuff is already in the car. You ready?"

I nodded and he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers together. I smiled up at him.

We headed downstairs to see an awaiting Jake at the bottom of the stairs with Bianca in his hands. Once he heard us, he looked up and smiled. He nodded his head in respect.

I could see both packs outside waiting for us.

"Hello packs. Today me, Micheal, and my second in command, Jake, will be heading off to see the Queen today. I will be leaving you all in the hands of Jared Rodriguez, our pack's warrior. I know you are in good hands. We will see you tomorrow morning," I told them.

They nodded.

I turned to Bianca, "Okay baby, mommy is going to be gone today okay. Tomorrow i'll be back and we'll go to McDonalds okay? I love you baby! See you soon!" I kissed her forehead.

Jake passed Bianca over to Jose and we headed off towards the car. Micheal was driving, with me in the passenger side and Jake in the back. Micheal held my hand in reassurance and we were in our way.

~an hour later~

-Rose, wake up. We're here." I heard Jake say.

"I'm up" I said as I yawned. I opened my eyes to see a huge beautiful White Castle in front of me. My jaw dropped to the ground.

The boys saw my expression and chuckled. I playfully glared at them.

I linked both my arms into theirs and ended inside. After checking in with security, we were seated in the waiting room.

"Alpha Rosalinda and guests" a guard said.

We stood.

"Follow me."

We followed and was led into a huge room.

"The Queen will be here shortly. Please be seated." The guard said.

We took a seat and we were all concentrated in our own thoughts.

I wonder how the Queen looks like. What if she's a 100 year-old woman. Is she married? I wonder if i'll ever get married. And to whom.