The Perks Of Being A Fangirl.

I stumble in the door from school,shoving off my snow covered welly boots,I hate it when it snows after Christmas,It makes me depressed,I don't know why but it feels like summer is just so far away.

I jog quickly up the stairs,entering my room I grabbed my iPhone for my back pocket then shoved my navy blue backpack to the floor.

Monday was over finally.

Whilst waiting on my laptop eventually turning on,I scrolled through my instagram feed,The boys were back in London.They were finally home back from Tokyo.It gave me a tingly feeling inside knowing they were so near me,Living in England definitely had its perks,one direction live so near me its unbelievable.

I couldn't wait for saturday,me and Megan are going into London to stalk the boys in hope of meeting them.Me and Megan have tried this numerous times but unfortunately it never works,I've had a few run ins with Paul though.

My Social Networking was interrupted by my sister rudely barging into my room without even so much as a knock,She was home from Edinburgh for the week,yes,I was happy to see her but she was already getting annoying.

"I SEEN HARRY STYLES TODAY" she screamed.

"Your fucking kidding me." I blankly replied.

She explained how she had not met him but she seen him walk into the studio earlier today.Yes I was happy for her,but she doesn't even like One Direction.It just wasn't fair.

As you may have guessed.I'm the jealous type.