Part 6

*** authors notes ***

this bit is longer than the others because I'm not going to be able to update for a few days!ENJOY :)

*******

I opened my eyes slowly.

Sun was beating in through the window,I was so confused where was I?.

I moved my head attempting to sit up but I was restrained.

I then realised where I was,I was in Harry's Bedroom.

My head resting on Harry's bare chest.I inhaled his sent,he smelt like summer.Don't ask me what summer smells like,but this Boy,Harry Styles smelt like summer.

I made no further attempt to remove myself from Harry's Hold,his arm wrapped around my waist.

I was shaking.I don't think harry had yet realised I wasn't just a 'fan' I was a full time fan girl who spends days upon days blogging about 5 idiots.

"Morning gorgeous" he barely whispered.

I lay frozen in thought,not sure of what to say in reply.

I got my shit together and chocked up a few words...

"What happened last night?...the last thing I remember was...." I trailed off.

"Erm,I was singing to you and you just kind of well...passed out"

I blushed in embarrassment, He pulled me closer hugging me tightly.

"Nothing happened by the way!,I just tucked you under the covers,and I went to sleep,I have no clue how we ended up in the position" he winked.

I looked up at Harry as he continued to ramble on,our eyes locked in a constant gaze.

Usually I hated constant eye contact,but with Harry it was different.

I reached up and pressed a innocent kiss to his cheek.

He winked at me.

***

I walked over to the window of Harry's room,opening the curtain.

All the beautiful snow had washed away and was replaced my cold,miserable rain.ugh.

I turned round to see harry laid across the bed,his eyes trailing up and down my body,I gasped when I noticed his wandering eyes.

He chuckled at my reaction.

I was still in my outfit from yesterday,I had passed out in these clothes.To my disappointment another 'Dark' moment had not taken place,Harry hadn't dressed me.But I supposed Bo and Harry were in a rather heated moment when she passed out.

Harry had grabbed some clothes and exited the room to get changed in private,but I had a feeling he just didn't want to invade my privacy.

He had left me one of his tshirt's out to wear.

I lifted up the Dark material,and read out the words on the front

"Hipsta please"

I started shaking.I was going to wear Harry Styles' hipsta please shirt.oh my holy god.

Harry's top swung down to mid thigh,hiding the fact I had my denim shorts on,it made me look slutty,I didn't like it.

So I tucked the material into my high wasted shorts.

I swung my curly red hair up into a high pony tail.

I left the room,grabbing my bag and swinging it round my shoulder.