part 1,continuation !

Continued ~

So my Monday wasn't going to well,I spent my day going from class to class then after the hell I call school was over I return home to do numerous piles of homework and revision,and through out my hell of a day my sister had seen Harry Styles,IN THE FLESH.

I instagramed a picture of Harry my sister managed to snap,My followers were going crazy,all 35k of them,I was so blessed to have them,my followers and One Direction have got to be 2 of the most important things in my life.

****

After four days of agonising hell it was finally Friday.

****

I was in class completely unaware of what was going on,I had my head down focused on my phone trying to squeeze in a wee chapter of "Dark".When I got a kik message,From Bree.

" HAVE YOU READ THE NEW CHAPTER OF DARK!?" it read.

I was just about to reply informing her I was half way through when my name was yelled out by my teacher.Mrs Sanders.

After Class I was told to stay behind,Sitting at my home ec booth Mrs sander came to sit beside me.

"Why were you texting during my class!?" She snapped.

"I..i..wasn't texting,I was reading a book"

She snapped my phone from my hand,she glanced at the screen still open on a very 'physical' chapter.I noticed her eyes widen as she read the first line.I giggled to myself at the thought of my old bat of a teacher reading 'dark' she handed me back my phone,I made my way over to the door.I turned around as she said

"I don't want you reading that filth in my class again young lady".

"Whatever" I cheekily replied exiting the room.

I got a text from my sister,it was a picture message,the picture refused to load but the message underneath read

"GUESS WHO I JUST MET!!!!!!!!!!"

I closed my eyes,hoping,praying,it wasn't Harry.Or any of the boys for that matter.She only went to try and meet them to annoy me.I knew that was the only reason.

The pictured finally loaded.She'd met Harry.I was relieved at the fact his dimples weren't showing and my sister had stood at the wrong side of the beautiful man and he was leaning away from her.

I told you all I was the jealous type.I couldn't hold it in, a tear rolled down my face.

**

After the short walk home,I sulked up the stairs,my sister entered my room once again I could tell she was trying to contain her excitement.

"You haven't checked twitter yet?,have you.." She winked.

I quickly opened up the twitter app to find one new notification.

"Harry Styles is now following you".