Part 8

A/N

Sorry I havent updated in a few days!i have had a bit of writers block!

Love you all x ~ Rachael

****

Our eyes locked,I felt like we were the only two people on the planet.

I admired him,scanning over his perfect features,I just wanted to throw myself at him,to be in his arms.

I slowly walked over to Harry,trying to be as sexy as I could.

Nope,didn't work.

I feel face first,I tripped over my own feet.

I felt someone's presence above me,knowing it was harry,I tried to subtly remove myself from the ground,harry then bent down helping me to my feet.

"Are you alright beautiful?"

I nodded,blushing in embarrassment.

"Are you hungry?"harry asked sweetly.

"Very."

***

Me and Harry sat in a small cafe,just round from my house,we talked about everything,my life,his life,when he mentioned One Direction I tried to hold in my fangirl,it was hard but I done it.

Since Harry was friends with my sister I assumed it only right to inform him that my sister had moved up to Edinburgh to attend university but to my surprise he all ready knew.

"I seen it on Twitter,and she also called me"

Well that's weird,why would my sister know Harry...

"Why did she phone you?" I asked worriedly.

Maybe Harry and my sister where in a relationship,maybe he didn't think of us as anything more than friends.

"She asked me to take care of you" harry nudged closer to me,he wrapped his arms around me delicately,as if he was scared he would break me.

"And I plan on it" he whispered in my ear,he lent in to my blushing cheek,and left a small peck.

***

I sat in my open bedroom,Harry had dropped me off at my house,and I have something to tell you all...when me and Harry were in the car...just before I left....

HE KISSED ME.HARRYS PERFECT PINK LIPS SMASHED TO MINE.

When he was kissing me,I felt his tongue press to my lip for entry.I decided to play hard to get.this should be fun.

***

The next day I had the loud sound of my Little Mix album playing filling my whole house,my parents were both working late,and I had Beth's party at 7,I sat painting my nails the nicest colour I could find.

I was almost done when my phone beeped.

"I'm coming over,just to let you know ;) X " from Harry.

"Can hardly wait ;D " I replied.

I suddenly heard a knock on my door,I ran down quickly.

"That was fast!" I almost shouted,expecting Harry.

It wasn't Harry is was Megan.

"Is it still alright for me to come over to get ready for beths?"She asked,obviously noticing the disappointment on my face.

I tried to hide is and paint on a fake smile...

"Sure!,It completely slipped my mind"

Megan and I ran up to my room,she quickly made herself at home.

Before I knew it half a hour had passed and me and Megan had One Direction blasting through the whole house.

"AND LET ME KISS YOU.NANANA..." we both trailed off,both spotting a tall man standing and my door,the boy with the swoshy curls,and breathtaking green eyes.

"Rachael...." Megan said shocked.

"Hi Harry,the is Megan" I said introducing the two.Megan blushed as Harry shook her hand.

Megan was a fellow fangirl,so I knew fine well as she wanted to do was rip Harry's clothes off.

***

I directed us all downstairs and into the large open kitchen.

"Well this is unexpected huh?" Megan started at me.

"Erm yeah..." I railed off.

MEGANS POV.

In side I was screaming,its not everyday your sitting screaming one direction songs and Harry Styles turns up.

Something was up,Harry and Rachael,something was going on here.

We all sat down on the couch,awkwardly,I watched Harry lean into Rachael and kiss his perfectly formed lips to hers.

My heart stopped.