The Box open and item revealed, Gligar's choice

We had a lot of fun at the stamp rally and then meeting the champion of the unova region, alder. He saw something in us and had us battle him. He fought with his buffolant, while ash fought with his pikachu. Pikachu fired his thunderbolt at his opennet but it did nothing as  buffolant tank it. Pikachu did quick attack as he tanked it again. Alder did nothing. As pikachu use iron tail buffolant shooked it off.  And when they hit with electro ball it made him mad, and Then they saw he was just asleep.  Everyone was just, wow. He told buffolant to use head charge, before pikachu could dodge buffolant turned and charged at alder into the tree. Later they decided to stop the battle, they had a food. Then there was a out of control gigalith, he handled it with ease. Well not ease as the out of control Pokémon hit him into the wall. He then stops gigalith flipping him over, and finding the problem in his foot. It was a giant nail. Gigalith finally calmed down. Gigalith said his goodbye and left to home. Alder then tells that the kind of battle where people can grow closer to Pokémon and Pokémon growing closer to Pokémon. They said their goodbye as they cross the driftveil city.  Along the way they attend A Maractus Musical, and seeing the four season sawbuck. And then met a trainer with a stubborn Gothita. Heading to a daycare center. And finally made close to driftveil city. The gang had stopped to have to lunch. 

Grim: ready ash

Ash: ready

Ash and grim decided to have a battle as they waited for the food to finish.

Grim: gligar use brick break

Ash: pikachu use quick attack

Both Pokémon charged at each other. Gligar goes in for a hit but pikachu hits first. But then gligar swats him away.

Grim: gligar dark pulse

Gligar fires dark pulse, sending this pikachua flying. He lands on his feet and starts circling Gligar.

Ash: use iron tail

Pikachu jumps and uses iron tail.

Grim: gligar jump up

Gligar flies into the air and dives at pikachu.

Ash: pikachu run form gligar

Pikachu runs as gligar chases him. Ash and grim follow them as they battle was leaving the group.

Iris: here's trust like little kids, 

Cilan: I guess it will help them get hungrier.

They laughs Axew and scraggy played with each other, the other Pokémon either relaxed or trained. Axew and scraggy chased each other around a tree where their bags are at. Axew then trips over grims bag as the box rolls out.Axew and scraggy  hovered over it,

Axew: ew Axew

Scraggy: scrag

Iris: hey guys what you looking at

Iris grabs it but it opens up. What's inside shocks them. With grim and ash they made their way to a river as Gligar flies over and in front of pikachu. 

Grim: gligar use earthquake

Gliagar slams the ground 

Ash: pikachu use iron tail 

Pikachu use iron tail on the ground. As the ground shook, the attack didn't faze pikachu as he was on his tail. Gligar and pikachu exchanged smirks.

Grim: impressive 

Ash: yep, we won't fall the same trick twice

Grim: even though tend to forget when it comes to genders.