The Poke Spa

After leaving the unova league behind. Grim and Gliscor Decided to head to the poke spanbianca told them about. Two towns from Professor Junipers lab. They made it to the spa and got sign in.

Grim: hello I'm to register 

Attendant: ah I see that your a trainer, follow me

Grim and Gliscor follow her. They walk through the spa seeing both trainer and Pokémon. Relaxing in different areas. For each type.

Attendant: here at the poke spa we help our guest relax to their fullest each room is for a type of pokemon. And each room is fit with pools and and food for the Pokémon. So all you have to told is tell me your name and I'll sign you in. Then you can let you Pokémon roam.

Grim: alright, my  name is grim

Attendant: alright I'll get you registered, have a great time.

Grim then head to the trainers spa, he didn't a spot four him and then grabs all his Pokémon.

Grim: alright gang come on out.

One by one each Pokémon came out.

Eelektross: eel

Zoroak: Zoroak 

Scrafty: scraft 

Darmanitan: darmanitan 

Haxorus: hax 

Grim: alright guys, here at the spa, we get to relax as long as we much, so go out an have fun.

The Pokémon cheer as they walk off.  Gliscor walks away to, leaving Grim to relax peacefully. Darmanitan heads to the fire room. In there it was like a sauna, perfect for a fire type.  With Eelektross, they one has everything automatic. Fueled by electricity. He walks in and relaxed. Absorbing electricity in it. Zoroak and Scrafty enter the dark type room. It was dark with red lights, a place to, well sleep in. They found a spot an lay down.  Haxorus found himself in the dragon room. He could see other dragon throws, flying or ground sitting or laying on rock plated. He walk into the center by a pond and sits down leaning back. And Gliscor, well his was different. They was no caves, or tall areas. Just solid ground, but he did noticed was tunnels he slides down one and fires a lot of food and smiles. Back with grim he was relaxing when an attendant came by with a plate.

Attendant: drink sir

Grim: thanks, what the cookie.

Attendant: oh we have a special theme today, psychic so we are give out cookies that are called Xatu cookies. Just open and read it,

Grim: thanks

Grim takes it as she walks off. He cracks it opens and eats the cookie. He then reads the fortune.

Grim: oh a love fortune. You will fall for a girl who is full of energy, clumsy and loves cute and strong Pokémon. Wait don't I know someone like that

He then remembered who it is and blushes

Grim: it never clomes true anyway.

Grim gets rid of the paper and continues relaxing. At the front, the attendant talks to three figures.

Attendant: alright that's my shift, you got easy task to do recruits.

All: you got it

She walks off as the three have sinister smiles.

???: now that we got in we can find that spiky twerp

???2: and snag all his super powerful Pokémon