Chargestone Cave and Evoultion Exchange

On there way to the next town and next gym. But to get there we had to go through Chargestone Cave.

Cilan: chargestone cave is just beyond that forest up ahead.

Ash: wow that a confusing  name

Grim: what does it even mean

Gligar: gligar 

Iris: how is that confusing, your such a kid

Ash: okay know it all, what is it

Iris: what, beats me

The three then ask Cilan. He said that chargestone cave is a cave, made of electrically charge boulders.  And that whoever has been say that it has an otherworldly flavor to it.

Grim: wow that's cool

Iris: that sounds amazing 

Ash: electric stones Huh, sounds like something you loved pikachu.

He looks at him but pikachu looks like he hasn't eaten at all. Pikachu then falls to the ground unconscious. Ash runs over and picks him up but then notice a Pokémon on him. It was a joltik, it has been trading pikachu electricity. Ash tried to pull it off and oshawott comes out of his pokeball and pulls on joltik, only for them to get electrocuted. The joltik jumps off and runs away.

Iris: ash are you okay

Ash: I'm fine, but pikachu needs help fast 

Cilan: Stunfisk thunder shock could give him some energy 

Iris: emolga could help to

Grim: don't count out my eelektrik, he's got plenty to spare 

They all brought out their poke balls but they had joltik on them. They all jump off and ran away. We open our poke balls and out comes three electrically drained Pokémon.

Eelektrik: eelektrik

Stunfisk: stun Stunfisk

Emolga: emol

The Cilan and iris screamed

Grim: oh this is just great 

Ash:  emolga, Stunfisk, and eelektrik too

They all were shocked by this. They ran to the nearest Pokémon center. We waited until nurse joy comes out with our Pokémon. They were fully charged. We are returned our Pokémon. Nurse joy informs us that it was odd that joltik to be around here. Then all of sudden.

???: out of the way, out of the way, out of the way, out of the way

Bianca comes running in. Everyone steer clear but ash gets knock into the little fountain inside the Pokémon center. And grim gets tackled into the ground.

Iris: ash no

Bianca gets up to see the effected trainers. Ash comes out of the fountain.

Ash: Bianca 

Grim: hey Bianca 

Bianca: I'm so sorry

Grim then talks to gligar 

Grim: note to self: Ash + water = a charging Bianca not far behind.

Gligar laughs as grim gets up.

Ash: why are in such a hurry this time.

Bianca: a hurry,