Kidnapped prt-2

(Soobin)Me-"please help me noona is kidnapped"
????-"WHAT?Who th fvck did it??"
Soobin-" I dont know Jimin hyung they first came kidnapped me & than took noona away"
Jimin-" Gaurds bring him in"
Gaurds took me inside.They made me lay on the bed & left after few seconds Jimin hyung,Jin hyung,Jungkook & namjoon hyung came in with 3 more boys.

Jimin Pov
After Soobin told that someone kidnapped Yn my blood started to boil I saw Soobin was badly injured so I told gaurds to bring him in & went to call Suga hyung since he is a doctor.We came inside the room & hyung checked him.

Suga-"He is alright but badly abused."

Jimin-" Who did it Soobin?Did you see there faces?"
Soobin-"I didnt hyung they were wearing  masks , Even noona tried asking them who they are but they didnt reply."
Everyone-" Kai "
Soobin-"Kai hyung?What he has to do with this?"
Jimin-" You know him?"
Soobin-" No I dont I just know that he was noona's friend & part of EXO"
Jungkook-"Well than your noona's so called friend kidnapped her"
Soobin-" How do you know that its him?"
?????-" Did the gaurds say anything to you or Yn?"
Soobin-" He told Mrs.Park come with us we got order to bring you."
????-" For sure they are Kai's man & kidnapped Yn because she is Jimin's wife."
????-" What should we do than?"
Jimin-" Soobin was your sister wearing the same clothes she wore in the morning?"
Soobin-"WHAT KIND OF QUESTION  IS THAT MY NOONA IS KIDNAPPED & YOU ARE ASKING IF SHE WAS WEARING CLOTHES SHE WORE IN MORNING."
Jin-" Soobin calm down just answer the question"
Soobin-" WTF HYUNG YOU TOO."
Jin-" Yah! Choi Soobin language & answer the question."
Soobin-" Yes she was wearing the same cloths."
Jimin-" Good! Tae go & try to track Yn.I already placed tracker inside the cloths that I bought for her."
Soobin-" Huh?"
Than we all left exept Jin

Soobin's  pov
Jin-" Soobin,In such situation Jimin would not talk nonsence if he asked something means he has something inside his mind that could help. He aint mafia king like this only."
Saying that he left the room.

Meanwhile Yn's Pov

He removed the cloth which covered my eyes & my mouth.I adjusted the light & I saw.......................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................
.........................................................
.........................................................
.........................................................
Kai oppa
Kai-" Oh!Hi Yn "
Yn-" oppa is it really you?"
Kai-" Yes Yniee, its me your Kai oppa"
Yn-" Oppa please let me go"
Kai-"I am sorry Yn they brought you here I told them to bring Park Jimin's wife but I think they mistook you to her"
Gaurd-" No sir,She is Park Jimin wife Park Yn"(He looked back at gaurds & than back at me)
Kai-"Is it true Yn?"
Yn mind-" What if he does something to Soobin if I lie to him"
Kai-"Yn?"
Yn-*nodded*
Kai-*sigh*
He was about to leave but
Yn-"Why did you become like this oppa,you hated people being killed,you wanted to be an idol.Than why?"
Kai-" Yn you should rest , i am leaving."
Yn-" No oppa tell me first why did you become like this."
Kai-"Yn you dont know anything that happen between me and EXO"
Yn-" I know oppa I heard everything that day"
Kai looked at me with shock but didnt utter anything
Yn-" Oppa do you know why they were angry because no one wants their close once to die.First thing that comes in someone's mind when we say mafia is death,cruel people,guns ,drugs etc.Oppa feel free to tell me.But wait why did you kidnap me?"
Kai-" BECAUSE THAT PARK JIMIN KIDNAPPED MY PARENTS."
I flinched with his sudden burst out.
Kai-*calmed himself down*"I am sorry for the sudden burst out but some motherfvcker  told him where my parents live & he kidnapped them"
Yn mind-" I am the one"
Kai-" And the worst thing is only EXO members know where my parents live"
Yn-"O-oppa but why did you become a mafia?"
Kai-" I cannot tell you I am sorry"
Yn-" Oppa you dont have to be sorry but you left everyone without giving a reason do you know what happen after you left."
kai looked at me with a questioning look.
Kai-"No"
Yn-" Someone attacked Suho oppa & DO oppa.Everyone suspects you,Chen oppa and Chaenyol oppa about it."
Kai-" Why hyungs?"
Yn-" They tried to explain members that something is not right you wont choose this path."
Kai looked down.
Kai-" I choose this path because.....

Jimin's Pov

Jimin-"Tae did you track her?"
Tae-"Wait a minut hyung"
Jimim-" Tae faster"
Tae-".......................................                                           found her ,She is at Kai's ware house.
Jimin-"Lets go
I went took my gun
Soobin-"Hyung please bring my noona safe and sound"
Jimin-"I will dont worry"

Than we left

Yn's Pov
Kai oppa was telling me why he joined the mafia work.........suddenly
*GUN SHOT*

we all looked at that direction & found
Jimin-"Leave her Kai"
Kai-" Leave my parents first & I will leave her" he said pointing his guns towards Jimin
Jimin-*Smirk*"What if I say no"
Kai-"Than I wont give her either"
Jimin-"You are messing with wrong person Kai,& Do you know who told me were your parents live?"
Kai-"Who?"
Jimin-"Beakhyun your childhood friend."
Yn-" JIMIN STOP LYING "
Jimin-" I am not lying  "
Yn mind-" I will tell him the truth even if he hates me after that"
Yn-" Oppa its not true I am the one who asked Beak about it"
Kai-" Why did you do it Yn? WHY?"
Yn-" I am sorry oppa"
Jimin-" Too late to regret moon."smirk

*Gun shot*

everyone was shocked.