Jealous

Jimin-"I love you "

Yn pov
I froze with his sudden confession. I don't know what to say.I started getting nervous .
Yn-"U-umm I-"

Jimin-"I know it's sudden but I really started to get feelings for you after hearing that you are kidnapped I felt like world turned upside down, I really love you belive me."

Yn-"I am still not sure abt my feelings towards you.give me some time "

Jimin-"I will give you as much as time you want but please accept me."

Yn-*nodded*
Time skip 2 days later

(In 2 days Jimin behaved really nicely with me he would take care of me , others would also time to time come to  check on me )

Morning 10:30
I was done with with shower

Morning 10:30 I was done with with shower

Your clothes & hair

Your clothes & hair

I went down I was abt to enter the living room but I heard a girls voice I peeked from behind the wall and saw Jimin sitting & a girl sitting on the other side back facing me. Why do i feel like i have seen her somewhere????I decided to hear out there conversation.

???-" I know you still love me , stop denying it ."

Jimin-"I told you hundreds of time that I don't love you anymore.  now please leave .And why would I love a gold digger cheater."

????-"I am sorry I regret cheating & leaving you , okay can't we be together again ."

Jimin-" But I don't regret leaving you & no we can't be together again.

Yn mind-"she Jimin ex ??? What is she doing here ?? Why the **** she is not leaving........................wait why am I jealous ughhhh do I really love that Jimin ??? Aisshh my mind is going to blast "

????-" Why it's not like you have a girlfriend ???"

Jimin-" yes I dont have a girlfriend."

Yn mind-" ouuchh! That hurts"

????-" Than what's the problem??"

Jimin-" Cause I have a wife & I love her

????-" What!?"
She had a shocked & angry reaction . She suddenly stood up I thought she will leave but NO she sat on Jimin lap .

Jimin pov
Eg= ex girlfriend
Eg stood up & was abt to leave but she sat on my lap I panicked but didn't show any reaction other than anger.

Me -" What are you doing ??!!"

Eg-"Asking  as if you don't know what I am doing"

Me-"Get up before my wife comes here & sees us like this . She will misunderstand us !!!"

Eg-"Let her, I know you love me ."

?????-" Are you done with your sh*t."

Yn pov
She sat on his lap Jimin and started seducing him .

That's it.....