Am I in love?

Doctor-"She is fine but..........................................................there are some bruises on her body"
Jin-"Bruises?"
Doc-"Yes ,I guess she is hurting herself because the bruises are fresh please look after her."
Jin-"Yes Doc can we see her"
Doc-"Yeah she is awake but weak because she is starving herself "
Jin-"What?"
Doctor nodded
Jin went inside the room & saw her looking outside the window.
Jin-"Yn how are you feeling now?"
She flinched a little and looked at me & said
Yn-"I am fine oppa.Where is Soobin?"
Soobin-"Noona I am here"
Yn Pov
Soobin-"Noona I am here"
He came &quickly hugged me & started crying .
Jin & Jisoo left the room.
Soobin-"Noona I am really sorry please forgive me,I am sorry ,i am sorry"
Yn-"Shhhhh calm down I am okay right now"
Soobin nodded & i wipped his tears.

Flashback ended
BTS pov
Jin-"Everything ended Yn also recovered but both brother & sister use to get nightmares about each other dying.
Yn use to get Soobin leaving her & going to that place & getting into an accident & Soobin use to Yn dying because of him.So Jimin please dont threat her like that again she might start getting nightmare again."

Time skip
Jimin's Pov
Everyone left I was sitting on the bed looking at Yn thinking about what hyung said.
I was really feeling guilty for what I did to her.
Suddenly  Yn started breathing heavily & she started sweating .She started mumbling in her sleep
Yn-"S-Soobin N-No b-baby please co-come back,I-I am sorry,noona w-will allow y-you to go anywhere."
She started crying
Jimin-"Moon wake up.................................its alright i didnt do anything to him.moon get up."
Yn-"SOOOBBBIIINNNN"
She shouted & sat staight on the bed breathing heavily.
I quickly hugged her & tried calming her down.But she struggled to get out of my grip.I loosen my grip she quickly stood up & ran out side the room I ran behind her & saw her going outside the main door I shouted
Jimin-"GAURDS DONT LET HER GO OUT"
Soon gaurds came in with holding both hands she was still struggling get out of the grip I came down & told gaurds to go out and close the door.
She was sitting on the floor crying.
Jimin-"Moon look at me"
I commanded
Yn's Pov
I was really scared I didnt know what to do the only thing that came in my mind in run to house & hug Soobin but the gaurds caught me & brought me inside & they left soon I heard
Jimin-"Moon look at me"
I slowly looked at him with my teary eyes.

Jimins pov
She slowly looked at me with her teary eyes.she looked in so much pain my eyes soften.I carried her to our room & placed her on the bed.

YN pov
I know i cannot do anything.Jimin came closer to me & soon I felt my body getting lift up in the air.He took us to our bedroom & placed me on the bed.He gently held my chin and made me look at him
& said
Jimin-" Dont worry your brother is alright & I am sorry I forcefully involved you in my mission by threating you"
Yn-" Jimin please let meet Soobin  I am really scared."
I said & burst out crying.

Jimin pov
As she started crying I hugged her trying to comfort her.
Me-"Shhhhhhhh.................dont worry  tomorrow I will leave you there"I dont know why i cant stand seeing her crying & I was already guilty for what I did to her I am the reason she is like this now.
Yn-"Really?"
Jimin-"Yes I will leave you there & end the contract"
. I saw Yn sleeping with her cute face.
I made her lay beside me & covered her with duvet.
I was still thinking about what I said earlier . i should not feel this way.my heart hurts thinking that I have to leave Yn....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Am I in love with her?"

YN POV
Jimin covered me with duvet & fell asleep but I was thinking what he said will he really let me go or did he planned something else. i should not feel this way.my heart hurts thinking that I have to leave Jimin
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Am I in love with him?"