Found It.....Shit!

Yn pov

????-"Not until all this nonsence is over!!"

We turned back and saw raged Jimin. He came towards us & banged on the table.

Jimin-"If you dont wont your sister to die than you are not going to leave this place."

Soo-"We can take care of ourself, you dont have to worry!"

Jimin-"Oh really!(He said sarcastic way) You cant even protect yourself..........So its better for you 2 to stay here
...............& yes i dont even care about you I am the one who dragged her here so I am just helping her !"

Yn mind-"Ouchh that hurts!!"

Soobin pov
He was right i cant even protect myself how will i take care of noona ???

Yn pov
I know Soobin is a really emotional and soft kid. He doesnt like fighting. This might have hurted him. I was about to put my hand on his shoulder but he went to his room.

Jimin pov
I didnt wanted to say this to them but its for there safety. I hope Yn understands.

Authors pov
With that Jimin left. Yn was inside thinking that first Jimin confessed to her & than suddenly saying that he doesnt care about her. Whereas Soobin was crying his heart out

Time skip to evening
(Authors note - Other member are at their own houses (BTS excluding Jimin) & exo)

Yn pov
Soobin didnt come out of his room for whole day I tried talking to him asking him to open the door but he didnt reply. I am scared now.Suddenly main door open revealing Jimin.

Jimin pov
I entered the house & found Yn sitting on with worried face.
Me-"What happen moon?"

Yn-"J-Jimin,Soobin didnt come out of his room for whole day, i am worried now."

Jimin-"WHAT!Did he take it that seriously??"

Yn-"He is really sensitive in such matters."

Jimin-"Aiishh ! this kid wait i will bring extra key of that room."

She nodded

I went to my home office and brought the key.We went towards his room & i unlocked the door. We went inside there was no one in the room.

Yn pov
We went inside the room & there was no one inside the room .We heard water falling sound.
jimin-"Maybe he is showering."

I nodded Is saw a paper ball crumbled on night table. I went & picked it up & started reading.......................my eyes widen as i rad the page.I showed it to Jimin

Yn-"J-Jimin look at this."

Jimin-"What is it???"

I handed him the paper. Suddenly we heard bathrooms door open revealing Soobin. He looked at us.

Soobin pov
Aishh I am really stressed from all. I went to take a shower as I came back i saw noona & hyung. Noona looked stressed soon my eyes fell on paper that Jimin hyung was holding

Soobins mind-"They found it.............Shit"

Yn pov
Soobin-"N-noona-"

Me-"Where did you get this Choi Soobin?"

Soobin mind-"I am doomed this time."

Yn-"I ASKED YOU SOMETHING SOOBIN WHERE DID YOU GET IT??"

Soobin-"N-noona it was h-hanging near the window in morning.... N-noona I am S-"

Before he could say anything I left

Jimin pov
I was still shocked how can it hang on his window even after the tight security.How come that guy get inside even after security on gates. Than i notice something this mark. It is them.

Soobin-"N-noona it was h-hanging near the window in morning......N-noona I am S-."

Before he could say any further she left & Soobin burst out crying.

Jimin-"Why didnt you tell her about this??"

Soobin-"I was scared hyung."

Jimin-"Scared of what??"
I asked calmly

Soobin-"What if they got to know that i told her about this. They will kill her."

Jimin-"No they wont until & unless u dont leave the mansion."

Soobin-"Okay hyung."

jimin-" Is this the reason why you were asking her when you guys will leave??"

He nodded while sniffing

Jimin-*sigh*-"You sleep now i will talk to Yn."

I was about to leave but Soobin said

Soobin-"Hyung noona might have nightmare please take care of her."

I just hummed

Yn pov
I came out of shower wearing this.

I saw Jimin sitting on bed thinking something I called him out

Me-"Jimin"

jimin-*no responce*

Me-"Jimin"

Jimin-*no responce*

Me-"PARK JIMIN"

Jimin-"H-Huh?"

Me-"Where are you lost??"

Jimin-"Nothing......just thinking about how my moon knows about  Eg & her boyfriend."

He said standing up & coming near me.

Me-"Ooo about that........umm I just know."

Jimin-"What is that suppose to mean???& you are not angry I confessed to you yesterday & today u saw another girl on me???"

Me-"Noo....Cause i already heard your conversation with her..........................& about your confession.................................................................................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................
.........................................................
....................................................................................................................
.........................................................
........................

NetraShah7💜💜💜💜💜

Hope you like it