Confessed back

Me-"Noo....Cause i already heard your conversation with her..........................& about your confession.................................................................................................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................I Love you too!!!

I said & ran to bed & covered myself with the duvet.

Jimin pov

Yn-"I Love you too!!!

I was beyond shock i stood there like statue. I came back to reality when i heard Yn chuckled. I quickly went to bed & hugged her figure she wrapped herself in the duvet.

Jimin-"Yahhh you are not allowed to do that??"

She removed the duvet from her face & said

Yn-"Do what??"

Jimin-"Make your husband flustered , only i can do that.

Yn pov
Awwwwwwwww, how cute look at his  cute baby pout

Yn povAwwwwwwwww, how cute look at his  cute baby pout

Yn-"Is that so??"

Jimin-"Yes dont do that ever again......................Its my job to make you flustered.

He said hovering above me.

Yn-"J-Jimin ge-"

Jimin-"Shhhhhhh You know you look beautiful under me."

I blushed on his statement

Jimin-"You look so cute when you become a tomato"

He said & chuckled

Yn-"Yahh get down."

I pushed him & slept while he hugged me from back.

Time skip 2:30 AM
I woke up as I felt my throat dry. I am thursty.I tried to move but couldn't move.Aishhh this boy.I slowly removed his hand from my waist & stood up & went towards the kitchen. I walk passes the Soobin room & heard low sobs coming. I peeked from the door & saw him crying looking at our family photo frame & crying.

Soobin-"Eomma appa I miss you why did you leave me...................I want to be with you......What should I do??? Noona is also angry with me (sob) I am scared what if that person got to know I told noona about the letter???Will he kill her??But hyung told that nothing will happen to her if we don't leave this place but if we don't leave than that guy will kill noona..............I don't want to leave her.

Hearing that made my heart 💓 ache. I silently went in & hugged him.

Yn-"I am not angry with you Soo I am just disappointed...

Soobin-"I am really sorry noona.I am really bad brother.

He said crying.

Yn-"No you are not Soobin. Calm down.(sob)

Soobin-"Noona why are you crying. Please I am sorry.

I hit his head with my hand

Soobin-"Ouch!!what was that for??"

Yn-"For thinking that you are going to leave me....You think you can leave me. I don't have anyone Soobin. please do t speak like this.                  

Soobin-"I won't leave you noona never ever.

Authors pov
With that they drifted to sleep hugging each other but there was someone listening to their conversation.

Jimin-"Awww! They are so cute together,Me & Rosé were like this only, i miss you sis."

NetraShah7💜💜💜

Hope u like it
Borahae