Chapter 11

A/N: I am so so so so soooo SORRY! I meant to update, but I was on vacation and there was no wifi and no computer! It sucked! I just tried to quickly add onto what I had, so sorry it's short, and sorry it sucks! 
    I walked down the long, dark, closed in hallway. My own breaths were all I could hear. So quiet. Too quiet. I sped up my pace, going a little bit quicker by each step. That's when I saw it.
       A woman was lying on the ground covered in blood. Puddles of the bright red blood covered the floors. I hadn't even realized I'd been stepping in it until I looked down. I quickly kneeled next to the woman in blue, Erudite. She had no pulse. She was dead.
      I checked her for wounds remembering how Caleb had wanted me to read the boring book. I never thought it would come in handy. It looked like she had been stabbed repeatedly in the stomach.
      What was she doing here? Erudites shouldn't be here. Erudite, I'd seen a flash of blue that day... This must've been someone who'd killed Nina.
      I quickly dragged the woman's body toward the chasm. They would think it was me. I was covered in blood. I had stolen a knife from the training. I wouldn't last.
       I rolled her in, what people didn't know, wouldn't hurt them... I think. I stared at the woman as she fell into the freezing, cold water. The faint sound of a splash, the sound of her body hitting against the rocks made me cringe.
       I slowly turned around towards a small closet in the hallway. It had exactly what I needed, a mop. I cleaned the blood from the floors, my shoes, and everywhere beside the chasm. I put it back into the small room filled with brooms, buckets, and more cleaning supplies. I ran into the dark room, and towards the small sinks. I only needed to wash my blood covered hands for a second.
       As I walked toward a small bed I heard the sound of something from outside of the room. I looked out side holding the knife in my palm. What if it was whoever killed the woman?
       I stepped out of the room and heard two people talking. I quickly tip toed towards the voices, and I saw the two people speaking. His familiar voice, familiar eyes, familiar hair.
        "Caleb?" the words escaped my lips as I saw my love.