Chapter 1

Just  a quick reminder that Cami is Alive, Hannah is my character's name, The Mikaelsons bought Hayley, Klaus and Elijah back from the dead, Hope is pregnant with Landon's child, but broke up with Hope and got together with Alyssa  Chang. No one else knows, besides Josie. Hope and Josie get together and raise Hope's child with her. The scooby doo gang is cool with the Mikaelsons and the super squad doesn't like Landon  at all, when they find out the truth about Landon.  I am also Landon's mother in this story by the way. 

HOPE'S POV  

I was blowing some steam off in the gym. When all of a sudden there was a bright light that came crashing down towards me. I hit the floor and got up. I immediately got up and saw Josie standing in front of me blushing. I was confused, before she whispered "You have no shirt on only a sports bra" She said while giving me her jacket and looking away from my chest. Unlike some people they actually looked away, but not landon he just stared right at my boobs making me feel uncomfortable. We broke up, cause I caught him cheating with Alyssa Chang. I only told Josie. I think Josie noticed, because the second Landon made eye contact with her he looked away from us. I turned around and saw my family. 

"What are you guys doing here" I asked my family who only gave me sad smiles. 

"We have something to tell, but before you get mad at us we did it for you" Kol said feeling a little bit guilty about keeping this a secret from Hope for a few months. 

The Mikaelsons moved to the side and behind them was Hayley, Klaus and Elijah. Hope couldn't believe that her parents and uncle is here standing in front of her right at this very moment. The entire place started to shake and the lights were flickering. They realized that Hope was losing control of her magic and was in shock and this is all it took for her too break. Klaus and Hayley run to their daughter only to be pushed back with a force field. Landon tried helping Hope  only for him to make it worse. Josie pushed Landon away and hugged Hope telling her to let it all out. 

"Hope just let it all out. Don't try to fight it. Just focus on my breathing and my heart" Josie whispered to Hope in her ear, while hugging her. Josie moves back with Lizzie understanding what's about to happen.

"Everyone move back now" Josie yells out to the people in the room. Freya, Davina and Lizzie all stood back away from Hope understanding what's about to happen. Hayley, Elijah, Alaric and the super squad all stood back as well. Klaus was trying to get to Hope, when Josie stopped him. 

"You need to stay back" Josie said with a firm voice. 

"No what I need to do is help my daughter" Klaus said in a angry voice. 

" Stay back" Josie said to a angry . 

"You can't help Hope right now unless you want to have your neck snapped" Josie snapped at him. 

Klaus just ignored her and kept walking to Hope. Josie was furious she walked up to Klaus and said "If you do not go back with the others, I will snap your neck myself and I don't care if you are the big bad wolf or the great niklaus Mikaelson. I. Will. Do. It " Josie said not giving a crap about who he is. 

Klaus still did not listen and kept walking towards his daughter. Josie got even more mad and snapped his neck with her magic she got from her pendent that Hope gave her and lifted his body in the air away from Hope and where everyone else is. They all looked at her like she was crazy for snapping Klaus Mikaelsons neck. 

"Hope let it all out. Let the balloon pop and scream as loud as you can" Josie said to her in a calm and collected voice. 

Before Hope screamed and let out all her emotions Josie put a barrier to protect her and everyone else around her. They all watched the tribrid scream and broke down in front of their eyes. There was a huge blast of blue light as Hope screamed. Josie quickly dropped the barrier spell and ran towards Hope. She held Hope as she cried in Josie's arms. Everyone was watching them. Nobody dared to make a move and break the silence. Landon moved towards Hope only to have Josie ask Hope something. Hope nodded against Josie and Josie looked at Landon with a smirk and lit him on fire. Everyone was shocked that Josie just snapped Klaus's neck and lit Landon on fire.