Chapter 11

HOPE'S POV

"Mom are you okay" I asked mom, she's just been sitting there not doing anything. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking about something" Mom replied to us. 

"What are you thinking about" Keelin asks mom.

"I talked with Ric about Josie and we started arguing, than Josie was there and heard everything he said and that I told him that he just lost Josie, because she doesn't want him as her father anymore" Mom said with a sigh at the end. 

"Yeah, I already knew that Ric was going to lose Jo one way or the other" I said sitting on my bed. 

"How did you already know" Mom asks me. 

"He disappoints Josie more than Lizzie, he doesn't even know her anymore. Last Christmas he got Lizzie airpods and got Josie a book that she's read a million times. The only time he's ever cared about Josie is when she was buried alive by her bio mom and he still cared about the knife. Ric thinks that Josie is her bio mom and expects Josie to be like her" I explained to my mother.

"I'm sorry did you just say that Josie was buried by Jo" Caroline asks coming into my room. 

"Caroline, what are you doing here" I asked not sure of how much she heard. 

"I was told to come here and grab you, Josie wants to talk to you" Caroline closed my door and faced me. 

"And what do you mean that Josie was buried by Jo" Caroline stood next to mom. 

"Did Ric not tell you that Josie got buried alive on her and Lizzie's 16th birthday" I was confused I thought that Ric told her. 

"No, he did not tell me that my daughter was buried alive! What has been happening at the school, since I've left" Caroline looked really mad and knew that Ric was about to die. 

"Well, ever since you've left monsters has been coming to the school. There is a pit called Malivore and......" I explained everything to Caroline, my mom and my aunts about the past year. 

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating this book but I just wanted to let you know that I ran out of ideas for this book and I have writers block. I'm also having some issues at home and school, plus with my aunt dying of cancer, I can't really focus on the book. Once I have more ideas I will continue on with the story, but for now I'm going to stop. 

Bye! I hope you liked this book and that is it for now.