Chapter 2

Josie's POV 

I told Cami and Hannah about Hope, Landon and the baby. They were shocked at first, then they were happy and mad, because Landon cheated on Hope, when she was going to tell him that she was pregnant with his baby. Landon didn't use a condom and thought that Hope was on birth control. Hope has bruises and hickies all over her body. Hope was tired after 3 three rounds, but Landon still kept going and did not care that Hope got hurt in the process.

"You guys should go to bed and get some rest for tomorrow. We have a long day ahead of us" Cami said while yawning. 

"Before we start to tomorrow, I want to you guys to choose two videos from both of you and we will show those videos for the others" Hannah asks us. 

"Yeah I have s few in mind already anyways" Hope said cuddling into my side more. 

"Okay well I am going to go check on the others" Cami said getting up and heading to the door.

"Goodnight girls and little one. We love you and if you need us you already know what to do" Hannah said getting up as well and leaving the room. 

"Did you want me to stay or did you want to sleep alone tonight" I asked her, cause sometimes I sleepover or I leave until she falls asleep. 

Hope's POV    

"Did you want me to stay or did you want to sleep alone tonight" Josie asked me. 

"Can you stay with me tonight" I asked her and she just nods her head yes and climbs into bed. 

"I'm going to go and change into my sweats, Okay ? " I asked her while grabbing my sweats from the drawer.