3 friday

FRIDAY:

I woke up and groaned fuckkkk because my alarm was going off and I checked my phone and turned it off. I yawned and stretched I groaned fuckkkk and rolled over.

My phone said 7 am I said whyyyy it's sooo damn early. My family was up because I could hear all of them downstairs. I got out of bed and went to my restroom and brushed my hair and teeth and also used it.

I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs everyone was in the kitchen laughing and talking. I walked in and said hi my step dad said oh hey good morning lacey you excited to go to your dad's house I said eh I guess and made some iced coffee and started drinking it was really good.

My dad texted me a little while later he was gonna be here at 9 am I said ok sounds good. I already packed my bag last night I checked my phone it said 8 am. I went back into my room and turned on music and plugged my phone in. I started changing I put on a Black veil brides shirt and shorts and sprayed some body spray on and put my hair in a messy bun and put on chapstick.

I quickly used the restroom and brushed my teeth again and went back into my bedroom and turned off my music it said 8:50 I sighed because I was extremely nervous now. Me and my dad weren't close so this car ride should be interesting I haven't seen him in forever. I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs to wait me and my family hung out in the living room. A little while later my dad texted me and said he was here I said ok and used the restroom one last time then grabbed my stuff.

I opened the door and told everyone bye and love you they said bye love you too and I closed the door. My dad was waiting outside of his car I gave him a hug he said I missed you so much lacey I said yea me too and he smiled.

He put my stuff in the trunk of the car and we hopped in and he started driving out of my neighborhood. We got onto the highway and he turned the radio up and we talked about life and getting caught up. He said so your new step family is really excited to meet you I said oh ok cool and looked down.

I said I'm really nervous he laughed and said it's fine I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. He said I have a step daughter and son I said oh cool he said the son was hanging out with his friends and his daughter was helping her mom cook I said oh ok cool. My dad said the house is one story I said oh ok cool.

He said me and your step mom and sisters room is on one side of the house and the other rooms were on the other side I said oh ok cool sounds nice. He said yea I love you lacey I said I love you too dad and smiled he said I can't believe my baby is graduating this year I laughed and said I know it's crazy he said yea I agree. The rest of the way was filled with small talk we got there two hours later.

And we pulled up to a nice house I said oh wow this is pretty my dad laughed and said thanks he grabbed my bags out of the trunk and I laughed and he locked the car. We walked up to the front door and my heart was racing and it went into my throat when my dad opened the door. I walked in first the house was really nice my dad closed and locked the door he said honey I'm home a women said oh amazing me and Gemma are in the kitchen he said ok and put my stuff on the couch.

I said Gemma that sounds familiar I took off my shoes and walked into the kitchen. My eyes went wide I squealed my dad laughed and said what I said HOLY SHIT YOUR HARRYS STYLES MOTHER ANNE. She laughed and said yes I said oh my goddd I'm literally a massive fan of your sons band she laughed and said awesome. I was shitting myself excited she came over and gave me a hug she said your dad has told me a lot about you I calmed down and said really she said uh huh and smiled.

I walked over to Gemma and said hi I'm lacey she smiled and gave me a hug and said I'm Gemma but you probably already know that. I laughed and said yea and we both laughed and smiled. She said Harry is playing basketball right now with the guys I said oh cool.

She said come with me and she gave me a tour of the house. Her room was by our parents my room was besides Harry on the other side I didn't mind. We had our own bathroom my room was really nice I put my bag down. Gemma said I'll be in the kitchen left me know if you need anything I smiled and said ok and she closed my door and walked away.

A little while later I walked over to my door and ran into someone I said Jesus sorry. He laughed and said it's ok I looked up and saw his bright green eyes and curly sweaty hair. He said er you must be lacey I said uh yea I am he said it's Harry but you already know that I laughed and said um yea it's really nice to meet my idol and he smiled and said yea I agree. Harry said um I'm going to take a shower I said yea that's ok and laughed and said sorry about running into you he said it's ok.

I walked away embarrassed afff I got into the kitchen and sat at the table he was extremely tall. I said so I just met Harry and he's really sweet. Anne said yea he is really sweet and I smiled and laughed a little while later Harry sat by me on one of the bar stools. My dad and his mom were cooking in the kitchen Gemma watched with us. I texted my mom I was there and she said ok have fun and I said ok.