59 Wednesday

WEDNESDAY:

Unfortunately it is Wednesday and we still have to take notes for our test on Friday. I yawned and stretched Ludo jumped off the bed and started whinning by my door.

I groaned fuckkkk and got up and opened my door Anne said oh good morning I laughed and said hey and went into the bathroom. Ludo barked while trotting down the hallway every one still doesn't know I self harmed.

I brushed my hair and teeth and slight my wrist and cleaned it quickly. I cleaned the blood from the sink and went back into my room and changed. I quickly changed and sprayed some body spray on and put on my shoes and grabbed my phone and bag.

I went into the kitchen and yawned I said Anne I don't want to drive to school she smiled and said ok. A little while later Anne took me to school and dropped me off and left. I sighed and headed inside it smelt like ass and I said gross.

Lacey and Andy both agreed with me I held Laceys hand to class and we all sat down. We all talked until the bell rung and everyone came in and sat down. Our teacher took attendance then the morning announcements came on and we all went quiet and listened to them.

A couple minutes later it ended and our teacher passed out a study guide for the test. She said we are going to answer the questions that will be on the test so you guys better study.

I had a long day of writing notes for the test and I had to study all day tomorrow. School ended and Andy carried me out of school we took pictures together and I started laughing while walking out. Lucy said ewww what a whore she is and started laughing.

We all got in our parents cars and left I listened to music on the way home. After we got home I changed and did a couple of things. We all ate dinner and hung out and talked about our day I called Harry and talked to him for a while and hung up when it got late.

I used the restroom then I headed into my room and went to bed Ludo jumped on my bed and fell asleep beside me.