Seong Gi-hun

THIS IS REALLY SHORT, BUT ITS ALL I GOT SO EH. ALSO FOR SOME REASON I CANT LIKE TAG ANYONE WITH THIS ACCOUNT...BUT OKAY WHATEVER

Requested

You frowned a bit as you looked around the slightly crowded room, watching as groups of people talked amongst each other

You frowned a bit as you looked around the slightly crowded room, watching as groups of people talked amongst each other. In any other case you would have been socializing as well, but with the weird stares and whispers you couldn't really tell who you could trust.

Everyone around you seemed off, like they were hiding something. It felt weird imagining that everyone in the room was there for one thing only. Money. It seemed cruel, it made them seem greedy but then again if you're willing to play a life threatening game for money then you must be desperate.

For a moment you almost regretted joining the game again yourself. You may have been broke but it was never to the point where you had to risk your life for it. What were you even doing here?

You scoffed thinking of how impulsive you were. Looking back down to your feet you started thinking about all the possible ways that you could get out alive.

You froze as a pair of shoes came into view, and you slowly looked up to meet gentle eyes. "Yes?" Your voice coming out a bit gruff from your lack of speaking. "Are you okay?" The man asked with a tight lipped smile. You gave him a confused look, unsure why he even cared. "Ask me in a couple of hours." You responded almost bluntly.

You took a moment again to glance around the chatter filled room. The lights would be out soon, so your main focus was getting through the night. You jumped a bit feeling a shoulder against yours you look over to see the man had taken a seat next to you. "Okay" you mumbled at his proximity as you scooted a bit over.

"I guess you don't have many friends?" He questioned, you laughed a bit at how rude his questioned sounded, but he looked as if he had been genuinely concerned so your laughing came to a stop.

"Uh no, not really" you muttered, look at him as his eyes seemed to soften in sympathy. "But it's fine, cause I work better alone?"  You quickly added, almost seeming unsure of your own response, as your eyebrows furrowed.

He hums in response before turning his body a bit to face you. "Well, if anything happens tonight, We're all gonna meet in my bed over there." He suggests pointing his finger across the room, you nod your head watching as he stood up after a moment.

"Hey" you called out, the man turned around in place. "Thanks" he smiles again before walking away.