Hwang Junho

A/n: My grammar has been so messed up lately it's literally insane. Also, This has been a horrible week, one minute I have so much inspiration and the next I'm just sitting there with incomplete drafts but anyways yeah...this is long....but it seems better than my others ones so that's cool I guess

You had been in Korea for no longer then two months, and you were already in more trouble then you expected

You had been in Korea for no longer then two months, and you were already in more trouble then you expected. You seemed to have a knack at getting yourself into problematic situations that you alone couldn't possibly handle. It was never intentionally it just somehow happened.

You gambled, a skill handed down to you from your "beloved" mother and father. Since you were little, Every weekend they'd go out to some party and come back the next day either in a fucked up mood or offering to take you out for a fancy dinner. They were either angry or happy, It was no in between with them. Sometimes it was hard to tell the difference, but you loved your parents no matter what they did.

In your spare time You would watch movies, horror, thriller and even romance. The romance movies always stuck with you, because they shared the central theme of being in love. It had come to the point where you had watched so many romance movies that you could almost recite the lines of every one. You liked how the characters would have some dramatic back story, and you liked watching how they struggled and struggled to meet eachother halfway. You liked how when one of them couldn't stay strong, the other would for them.

It didn't take you long to notice how the movies were different from the real world. Your parents didn't look at each other like that, they didn't smile at the sound of each other's voice. You hadn't even seen them hold hands before.

The only time they seemed to be close was when they were taking you out with the money they had won. You didn't known much about the activities they did during the time they left you home alone. But that didn't stop you from being scared and paranoid about how they would feel when they came back home.

Would they send you to your room? Would they take your toys and give them away? Would they ignore your presence and then run off to their bedroom and make weird noises?

You were only a kid, but it was quite obvious that you had needs too. At such a young age you had already started to walk to the store alone, and picking out your own clothes not even caring if they matched at all.

At the age of nine you were already sneaking into alleys just to feed cats. At the age ten a weird man offered you something that looked like it had been on fire. You remembered the bitter flavor on your tongue and the paper like texture against your lips. You had remembered how hard it felt to breathe, and how you had been kept awake all night coughing your lungs out. Luckily your parents hadn't been home so you wouldn't have to worry about explaining why it looked like you had just crawled from under a bus.

You had gotten older though, so you had learned that your parents did in fact have something in common. Their gambling problem had become more and more obvious even to your neighbors, and you had promised yourself that you would never turn out like them.