Sangwoo

A/n: I hate Sangwoo for what he did to Ali but he seemed like the easiest person to write yandere for so eh...there we go...so I haven't made this into full blown yandere which is why I'm making a part two...so yeah...this sucks but I'll get better at writing for him and the other characters....

"The USA huh?" You frowned seeing Sangwoo's disheveled figure standing next to the almost empty store

He turned a bit, staring at you as if he'd been utterly surprised to see you. Truth be told, he was. It hadn't been far too long into your relationship before you had broken up with him. You had expressed that you never wanted to see him again, but yet there you were...right in front of him...so it wasn't unexpected of him to be in shock from seeing you after 3 long months.

"Y/n, why are you here?" He threw his cigarette to the ground, turning around all the way to face you. "I'm not staying" you responded quickly, as if you wanted to make it clear that you hadn't come to Korea to see him. He knew you though, he knew that in the back of your mind, part of you was happy to see him.

"Your mom is worried, I stopped by to see her and she said some guys came looking for you." You shoved your hands in your pocket awkwardly.

"Oh" he responded blankly, you took a step back, and with a nod of your head you turned to walk away.

Feeling a hand grip your wrist, you quickly turn around. "Where are you going?" You shoved his hand off of you. "A hotel, I need sleep before my flight tomorrow" you stated as if it was obvious.

"I could walk with you" to you he sounded almost desperate, but to anyone else he passed off as neutral. He was good at that, hiding what he was actually feeling. He had gotten so good at faking it, that maybe he even convinced himself that he just didn't care anymore.

With a hesitant nod and a slight bit of skepticism from your part, you both were on your way. The silence was awkward, well as awkward as it can get for two exes. Two almost fiancé's.

Sangwoo had a foreign feeling form through his body, almost as if he wasn't sure what he was supposed to say or think. He had too much going on, and you being there was all he wanted. You weren't there though, and now that you were he couldn't tell if he should be thankful or not.

You were leaving soon...very soon. He knew what you were doing, or he thought he knew. You were trying to string him along, and then cut him lose just like you had did all those months ago.

You were gonna make him think that you cared, you were gonna be nice to him, you were gonna smile at him. Then you were gonna tell him to leave, and that when you were gone you probably would never be back.

"So why exactly are you here, instead of there." A slight grimace had dawned upon his face. "Flight got cancelled" he answered almost too quickly. He was a liar, and a very good one at that. Though he didn't lie very much, he did exaggerate the truth a lot. Sometimes you couldn't even tell the difference between him lying and telling the truth.

That was one of the main reasons why you two broke up. His lack of being 100% honest was truly one of his biggest downfalls. "I guess some things just never change" you scoffed, avoiding eye contact but instead choosing to stare at the double doors you were nearing.

Sangwoo chose to stay silent, "who was that guy you were talking to, he seemed nice" you asked, remembering how you had first noticed Sangwoo standing alongside some guy who handed him a phone.

"He just needed to make a call " he pushed one of the doors open for you, as you walked in after thanking him.

________________________________

"So..this is it" you jester towards your door, Sangwoo nods watching you unlock the door. "Thanks for walking me here" you mumbled, smiling meekly.

He nods back sending you a weak smile, it felt almost foreign on his lips. He had been so worked up over his debt that he hadn't even noticed the stoic look that he had grown accustomed to having occupying his face.

He turned to walk away as you closed your door slowly, before peaking back out again. "Sangwoo" you whisper yelled, he turned in place seeing your head poking out the door.

"It was really nice seeing you" you looked a bit embarrassed by your own words. "You too" he sent you a quick nod, his lips twitching slightly but he had resisted the urge to smile at you completely.

You watched his disappearing figure as you slowly closed your door. Leaning against the wooden material you let out a sigh as your hand ran down your face.

You unzipped your jacket, throwing it onto your nearby couch. Sangwoo wasn't the only one with a secret, and that was proven when you walked into your bedroom digging into your pants pocket to pull out a card.

You had been holding the card for two days, due to your hesitance on whether to call it. You were desperate though, almost too desperate. You needed the money, if you wanted to get back home you needed money.

You were sure that you only had maybe two more nights to be in the hotel before you were to be kicked out. Your friend who happened to work at the hotel had been helping you pay for your room, but times were tough and she needed money for herself too.

Falling back onto the bed, you placed the phone against your ear. With a glance back at the card you groaned a bit, thinking back to how the card was given to you. Instinctively you winced as if reliving the moment you had been slapped over and over. You were horrible at games. What the hell were you even thinking?

"Uh hello, you gave me your card yesterday?" You bit at your lip nervously.

"Do you wish to participate in the game? If you wish to participate, please state your name and birthdate."