Red light, Green light

A/n: this is more of a scrap before I actually start writing for the characters. But yeah anyways.... This was rushed for so long, and I had to get it done before 1 so eh. Also the words in bold are meant to be in Korean...so yeah...

You all had been escorted to a room, the panic from waking up in a random bed and in different clothes suddenly turned to confusion

The room was painted to look like a field, and In the middle was a doll. You walked in hesitantly, feeling uncomfortable around such a huge group of people. You stopped next to someone, catching a glimpse of their face."Ali" you smiled a bit at him. You had only met him twice, both times were while you were visiting your friend at work.

Ali was friends with them, which somehow brought you and Ali to become acquainted though you didn't know much about him.

He seemed a bit surprised to see you, "Y/n?" He questioned staring at you in disbelief. "How have you been?" You smile warmly, "I'm okay" he smiled back. You were both silent for a bit before you noticed his sudden frown. "Considering the fact that you're here, boss must have not paid you yet" you placed your hands in your pocket with a deep sigh.

Your friend had been complaining to you about how their boss hadn't been paying them, and considering Ali worked in the same field as them you could only assume that maybe he wasn't getting paid either.

Before Ali could respond you heard a sound. "Attention all players, after you enter the game hall.." you faced forward a bit. "We'll talk later, okay?" You muttered, giving one more glance at Ali.

"Please stand behind the white line drawn on the field and await further instructions." You all complied, taking a step forward only to stop behind the line as told. "Once again, will all players stand behind the white line, and await further instructions" you heard again.

You heard a few murmurs from everyone, still feeling a bit tense about the doll across the room. Still, You couldn't help but admire the work that was put into making the room look realistic. "Damn, that thing has a freaking huge head" you heard from ahead of you.

"Here is the first game." You groaned inwardly at the sound of the PA, feeling stupid for even thinking about playing games to win money. It seemed like a scam, but then again you were desperate. So you stared silently ahead, vision slightly blocked by the people who stood ahead of you. "You will be playing red light, green light" your shoulders fall a bit, happy that you were playing a easier game. The head of the doll started to turn.

"You are allowed to move forward when "it" shouts out, green light." The doll was turned completely until it's back was facing everyone. "If your movement is detected afterward, you will be eliminated." At her words, you glanced at Ali giving him a reassuring nod.

Everyone seemed to have different opinions about the "children's game". You were just happy that the game seemed easy, even after only playing the game a couple times you already knew how easy it was to win. "Let me repeat the rule."