2

Uncle Vernon closed the door and turned to me again. "Tell me exactly what happened.", he barked. "Harry and I were watching the boa then it started to move and Dudley came running to us, throwing Harry to the ground. Then somehow the glass was gone and he fell inside. At first I thought he broke the glass but once he was trying to get out I noticed that it was still there! "I said and tried to stay strong." And how is the glass supposed to be vanishing and appear back in its place, hmm? ", he barked again and bent down to my eye level." I don't know uncle Vernon... I really don't know. ", I looked down tears threatening to spill. I just heard a disappointing sigh and heard him leave. " Your aunt will deal with this. ", he said and left the living room. When it came to punishment for you he left that up to aunt Petunia. I didn't want to know why because her punishments weren't as bad as the ones he gave Harry. I could only guess that they liked me just a little bit more than Harry. I didn't dare to sit down and waited for Aunt Petunia to enter the living room.

Harry's P. O. V

I heard him yelling at her, asking her what happened. I could have sworn to see both of them standing in front of each other. Y/N holding her hands together while telling him what happened. But no. I am here sitting on my bed listening to uncle Vernon yell at her. I laid down in my bed trying to find out how the glass could just disappear but I was interrupted by uncle Vernon leaving the living room. "Your aunt will deal with this.", he said and walked past my door and up the stairs. I knew Y/N was now waiting in the living room for her punishment and I only had to guess that hers must be harsher than mine because normally uncle Vernon was the one for punishment, at least for me. Soft footsteps walked down the stairs and I could only guess that it was Petunia.

Normal P. O. V

The door to the living room opened and aunt Petunia walked in closing the door behind her. She walked over to me and crouched down to meet my eyes just like uncle Vernon did.

"What should I do with you Y/N? Everything went well for so long and now?", she sighed clearly disappointed. "I'm sorry aunt Petunia... I don't know what happened, I swear. Please don't lock me up again... Please.", I begged and I saw her close her eyes debating whether she should lock me in my room again or if she should think about something else. She opened her eyes again and walked over to the kitchen." I want it to be clean this evening! If I even find one speck you will get locked up again!", she said and opened the cabinet to give me a sponge, gloves and some cleaning stuff.

I gladly accepted the punishment and began to scrub the whole kitchen and mop the floor. Of course as uncle Vernon entered the living room and glanced over to me he had to talk to his wife about my punishment. "That's her punishment. She has to deep clean the kitchen.", Petunia stated and ignored the huff of her husband.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead as I was finally finished and called my aunt to inspect the kitchen. She nodded approvingly and let me go for the rest of the evening until it was time for dinner. I noticed that there was Harry's plate missing meaning that uncle Vernon actually was punishing Harry. He was talking to Petunia the whole dinner while I sat next to Dudley who stared at me. "How are you feeling, Dudley?" I asked, trying to at least seem worried about him. "Better.",he just said and went on to devour his food. I didn't eat much trying to keep enough food for Harry. I was cleaning the table and hid my plate so I could give it to Harry later in the night. I cleaned the plates as everyone went to bed. I waited until I heard the snoring of uncle Vernon and aunt Petunia and then I went to get the plate for Harry.

I open the door to his room and see him sitting there. Even though it was dark I could still sense him smiling. "I brought you food Harry...", I whispered and slowly handed him the plate. "Did you eat until you were finished?", he asked. "Yes I did.", I lied. "Thank you Y/N...", he said and began to eat. "What was your punishment?", Harry asked. "Deep Clean the kitchen... It was nasty. I found Dudleys Brokkoli from weeks ago. He hid them behind a few unused trash bags... Ugh..", I said and sighed. "I see your punishment is way worse than mine." I pointed out and hung my head low. "It's okay. I got used to it. I think uncle Vernon and aunt Petunia still remember what happened the last time they locked you in somewhere.", he said.

"In fact... I begged Petunia to not lock me in again. I was so terrified when I got the panic attack back then even thinking about being locked in makes me wanna cry." I said and stood up once Harr had finished his plate. "You should sleep, Harry... I think tomorrow will be a little better than today. ", I said and closed his door and locked it again. I heard a faint good night from Harry as I closed the door to the living room. I quickly washed Harry's plate and placed it back in the cabinet next to the others. I quietly opened the door to the storage room and left it open so a little bit of light entered the room. I fell asleep in an instant but my sleep wasn't good. I had nightmares of a green light, a woman that screamed and Harry as a baby who cried next to me. I saw a dark silhouette grab me and Harry and then BANG! I was ripped out of my slumber only to notice Dudley in the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes and walked out of my room. "Dudley what are you doing up so early on a Sunday?", I groaned when I saw him looking into the fridge. "I'm hungry that's why.", he grunted and went on to search for some to eat.

"How about I make breakfast?", you asked him and immediately his face lit up. "Pancakes?", he asked. "If you could grab some flour for me? I'm too small to grab it from the shelf.", I said and pointed up to the flour. Dudley grabbed it for me and watched me make the pancakes. "I know you probably don't want to do it but could you help me set the table?", I asked but as expected Dudley refused.