wait isn't this kinda like a date?

yet again the bits in bold are funnys ignore them if you want it to be serious.

--------------------------------------------------

10am

the time you are supposed to meet with Gong yoo.
but you feel so tired after all that practice.
after all you were determined to beat him.
and that just made you train harder.
and for longer aswell.
you really didn't feel like getting up.
but you needed to see him today.
after all today was the big day.
the day you'd beat him.
if you didn't hurry up you'd arrive late.
and he's obviously a classy man so you don't wanna keep him waiting.

deep down you were hoping for something to happen today...even though its only been 3 days he's showing interest...the winking when he leaves on the train to do rich people stuff. A kiss is probably the best you'd get though. thinking of...other stuff after only 3 days is getting your hopes up a bit too high. but yet you still have hope.

after getting yourself ready in the best clothes you own you leave the house. lmao if i date him I'll be rich. it didn't take long to get there only a few minutes...

there he was again. you done what you did yesterday and walked up to him then took a seat.

"so when are we starting?"
"actually I've got somewhere else in mind..."
wait was this actually happening were you dreaming!?

Lmao nah he wouldn't date you after 3 days that'd be stupid and your stupid for thinking It. it's probably a private area for the games...yeah.

you followed him onto the train and stared at the ground your thoughts were running wild with what could happen and honestly you were excited because...

wait isn't this kinda like a date?

you wanted to scream in excitement but then everyone on the train would think your insane so you held back. you started daydreaming about things... since you knew it'd never happen you just daydreamed about it...and how great it'd be. but it's unlikely so.

honestly you wanted the train to hurry up and get to the stop.

oh well not that fast...it stopped those minutes felt like seconds.
you and him walked the rest of the way...not daring to make eye contact but he occasionally smiled at you. oh...that smile.

the wind blew, but not aggressively it was the perfect fan like it knew damn that boy hot. the walk was calming and you wished the moment would last forever. you were enjoying it way to much. but you shouldn't be thinking about this you should be thinking about how your gonna beat his ass and finally win.

"here we are..."
it looked like a club.
a really fancy one aswell.
damn rich people always doing the most smh. the building was massive of course it was though this dude was loaded.

you both walked in.
everyone here looked high class.
what had I gotten myself into.
and ontop of it it'd be hard to stay with him because theres loads of people.

but your hungry ass instantly went over to the damn snack table even though he was a better snack. God all this shit looked so fancy so fancy that you didn't even know what half of it was. you grabbed random stuff and went back to him.

(Damn some freaky shi boutta happen wooo wooo woo)

he tried to have a conversation with you but it was so noisy so you couldn't understand shit. you just nodded your head and said "mhm." works every time.
he started to shout his responses but your deaf ass still couldn't hear him.
"Mhm." you said again not knowing what the hell he was even saying. he could be saying how he's gonna murder you and you'd go "mhm"

"hey why don't we go somewhere more quiet...its for the games"
"oh." you pause.
"alright"

woah woah woah-

he took you into this sort of mini lounge place. It was well decorated and even though its tiny it reeked of rich.
"why are we in this place if we're just playing a game...isn't it not a bit too...fancy?"
"of course not, let's get started."

It started well for you and you beat him first try.

0-1

But that didn't last long...

1-1 ow.

Playing the same game everyday was repetitive but yet it somehow never got boring. Maybe it was because of just how desperate you were to Finnaly win. You made alot of money from it aswell.

Something seemed off but you brushed that off since it was only when he first saw you... Like he was expecting you to not come.

But that didn't matter.

You had a game to win.

You'd cheat if you had to.
Anything.
Anything to win.
and i mean anything.

You threw it down once more with great force getting you to 2-1 he looked at you and done that smile he always does.

He one upped you again 2-2

Damn it.

That made you try even harder and eventually after a few slaps the score was 7-8 that was when you stopped for the day and you couldn't believe you'd won.

"ha you finally won"
"damn right"

He smiled but this time it looked more mischievous.

And right then you knew what was about to happen...