money, money, money.

SMUT WARNING YEAH

--------------------------------------------------

you didn't know exactly what he meant by that smile but you could tell he meant something 18+... not that you mind-
Anyways continuing you picked up your stuff and you were just about to leave when he grabbed your wrist. you turned to face him, he still had that smirk on his face. you Literally couldn't believe this was happening after only three days...
"wait..i wanna talk to you"
you just stood still in shock and let him say whatever he wanted to...
"I've never met someone like you...you kept trying you were determined to beat me..."
he paused for a second.
"i find it cute that you try so hard for someone you've just met."
yet again no response back because of just how much shock you were in. you just stared into his eyes.

"i can tell your shocked...and it's valid don't worry its only been 3 days and this is already happening...it'll be okay."
he pinned you to the wall and you could do nothing but stare.
"i.." but you were cut off he put his finger over your mouth and whispered "sh.."
"may i?"
now this would be so awkward if you just stood there so you forced your words out "of course."

god why did i get myself into this digital footprint.

"now let's play a new game..." he started by kissing you, (now I'm not gonna be cliche and go "TheiR toungEs foughT foR doMinAncE🤓") even though it was just a kiss it was amazing it was what you wanted this whole time secretly but you weren't gonna tell him that. he slowly made his way down to your neck. then he ran his hands down your chest until he got to your top buttons slowly he undone them while staring into your eyes, once he'd finished he threw it onto the couch. Next was your pants he grabbed the top and pulled them down, this time throwing it somewhere else.
"sit down..."
you done exactly what you were told and sat down. he'd had this plan all along because he pulled rope out from underneath one of the seats.
"wait no lay down with your legs spread..." he demanded and you yet again done what he told you to. he made sure to tie you so tightly that you can't move but it still wasn't that tight. he then got your shirt and tied it around your mouth using it as a gag.
now the real fun begins... he turned you around and started to undress himself...and damn he looked even better with no cloth- (Bitch stop speaking for me author) shut up stop being self aware. now you just couldn't wait bro i just know he's packin (Author st-) anyways hahah...you waited for what you knew would happen...the suspense was killing you. you just wanted it to- nevermind you couldn't finish that thought because it went inside you causing you to let out a moan every time it went out you wanted it to go back in as quick as possible. You let out another moan and that only caused him to go faster.
"Slow down" you said in between moans that would put cupccake to shame
in
out
in out
you were already so close...
"I'm gonna.."
You started to desperately wriggle around.
"pl...please." you were sweating whole entire rivers but he didn't stop.
So well you kinda commited white sus stuff once he saw that you did he stopped. You were on the floor gasping for air. "each time we finish you get 10 thousand won" holy shit that was enough to convince you to just say "then hurry up and do it again please."
"Oh but you were begging me to stop just before..."
"JUST PLEASE"
"well first..."
He stood up.
"before I start again..."
"well you know what you've got to do..."
So you started slurpinthatdicktillitcum.
You try harded it for the money tbh.
He didn't moan he only groaned like "mmghh.." so mf you had to try harder 🙄
So you did.
Anything for hot rich people.
This time he actually moaned and damn it was hot.
It took awhile but He Finnaly commited white sus stuff and then he signaled you to stop so you did.

Another 10 thousand going into the bank.
And again.
And again.
By now you were covered in sweat you'd have to definitely take a shower after this...

He wiped himself and you down and started getting himself ready, you did the same. You'd managed to get yourself 6 thousand which is honestly a win win. You didn't make eye contact after that you just got ready and went home without saying a word.

I see All you simps reading this...yes, you.
Next chapter is out btw