another smut chapter

the title is a warning enough but uh yeah smut warning

He grinned "want money this time?" he joked
"I should be the one paying you." you both laughed.
"Well, since I have your consent." He smirked "let's get started." he slid his hands down your thighs until he got to your pants he began sliding them down your legs then he started on your shirt. He purposely took a long time, But eventually you were completely undressed and so was he. He pushed you onto the bed and pinned you down. #bottom moment

He grinded against you making you let out quiet moans.
"louder." he said and he started to go faster making you moan a little louder. He sped up even more making you moan quite loudly. He stopped then flipped you over. "is this okay?" he asked just to make sure. "Of course it is please just-" I was cut of he began thrusting in and out in and out and although you'd never moan for any man #ynboss, he didn't count. You tried to keep it in but seeing your struggle he decided to make it even harder to not moan which forced you to let it out."mmm.." you whimpered as he continued.
"i think..."
"I'm gonna.."
he stopped at the perfect time.

your entire face turned red and you tried to hide it but he pushed your hands off your face. "it's nothing to be embarrassed about we can continue when you want to..." he said in a patient and calm manner. "No please don't stop..." you unintentionally blurted out. he smiled and pushed you back down he then proceeded to tie you to the bed and flip you over again. he put a vibrator inbetween your legs, it started off slow but got faster "lets play a game here if you moan you get punished of course only if you want to..." "mmm...you ask me on- mmgh. purpose knowing I want to do...mm.. it!" He laughed "your already struggling." and turned it to the highest setting. you held your mouth and bit your lip this would be hard.

you tried really REALLY hard but you always found yourself close to moaning it was impossible you'd rather let it out and yet punished but you'd end up letting it out anyways at this rate you took your hand off your mouth. "mm..." you were trying so hard but... you couldn't keep it in any more you let out a loud moan. He looked down at you and laughed a bit "you know what that means..." he untied you then made you bend over with your head next to his how do i say it, you know what i think everyone knows anyways." he started to whip you, one straight after the other, one, two, three,four, 5 then there was a short pause it went like 5.....6,7,8,9,10. he paused every five numbers you found that pattern out, 10....11,12,13,14,15....
you couldn't deny that you were enjoying this not like you'd ever say it though.

15..... the pause was longer but still not too long. (like his-) 16,17,18,19,20.... you waited.

and waited.

but no more came.

"mmm." you whimpered he lifted your head up. "Lets go get dinner, I'm hungry." He no longer was smirking but smiling. "Last one to get ready has to pay!" you both laughed and hurried to get dressed so you didn't have to pay.

SORRY FOR HOW LONG THIS TOOK TO GET PUBLISHED