So It's Offical...?

Today was hectic.
This is set a few days after the date.
All the leaves were blowing in your fucking face and you couldn't see shit but yet again it was worth it for hot rich man, that hot rich man wanted to see you today...it was a little sketchy that it was in the forest but atleast you got killed by someone who was hot. The leaves made a satisfying crunch under your feet which would be great and #easthetic if not for the fucking leaves preventing you from seeing anything.

You shielded your face and started to run, scanning the ground for anything you could trip over.

At last there he was waiting by a tree.

"I'd like to tell you something." he almost whispered but you could still hear him.

"hm?" you replied.

"well, it's been only a few days but it's obvious that we both show interest in eachother..."

You nodded, knowing what he'd say.

"you like me, right?"

"correct, y/n" your heart sank, how did he know your name?!

"wait, wait, wait...how do you know my name?!"

He smiled before telling you your entire life story right there.

Was this man...

A stalker?!

You froze in shock.
Well.
At least you don't have to tell him your name now...
He could sense your confusion and slight fear.
He slowly approached you but you were frozen to the spot, you started to panic. You closed your eyes, and then...

You felt two arms wrap around you...
Words failed to escape your mouth at that moment...after awhile he pulled out, he knew that you were at a loss for words so he done the talking for you.
"Let's make this offical." he winked.
And you could suddenly talk again.
"of course."

He kissed your hand and then walked away into the forest, and so did you this time the wind had calmed down making for a peaceful walk home, but...you still didn't know how he knew all of that...it was eerie, really. And that was what you thought about on the walk home, and all day.

Day after day he was always what you thought about...this man really is something, huh...? OH SHIT YOU'D REMINDED YOURSELF OF IT NO NOW YOU COULDN'T FORGET UGHHHHHHHHHH. You suppressed the urge to scream "UUGHHH" out loud after realising that you accidentally reminded yourself of it, you thought about that too much that you reminded yourself of that day...
You let out a sigh.
Then facepalmed.
That was the least of your worries right now when that man could be your stalker. He can stalk me if he wants tbh-