1. Introduction

Hey!

I am fourteen years old girl and this is my first book. You know what's most complicated thing inside us? It's our feelings. Let me justify my statement that why not brain or our heart. Feelings itself is a very heavy word. We may pretend that we are happy but deep down we know that our heart is crying. We don't wanna accept what we feel because we know what we feel is right. Read it again. 

Has it ever happened to you that your heart fights with reality. The two parts for your soul just get into a fight between what you feel and what you want to feel. There's a huge difference between both. For example, everyone wants to be happy but is everyone really happy? Even a billionaire who has wealth of crores, acres of land, luxurious life and everything you can imagine off is upset with something. 

Feelings are not independent. They are my symbiosis. They can't survive on their own. What they need is attachment. Attachments with the one you love or with the things you love or not just love even hate. Feeling is language of heart and thoughts are language of brain. 

What my purpose of telling you this we all have hearts and every heart speaks. There's nothing wrong in feeling sad it's just part of life. Never feel upset for being upset. 

You are not alone out there experiencing love and the heartbreaks, happiness and sadness. I know you even before we met. I know what you have gone through. I know you can feel me. You may feel someone has stolen words from you heart and written it down on a piece of page. Now let's meet again for first time.  

Accompany me along this journey of feelings. Give this book a way to your heart and then let me give you goosebumps. 

Just stay tuned and don't forget to vote!

Hope you all enjoy this journey with me!

Thank you! 

<press the star shaped button>